1gentlewarrior

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:18 pm

email notifications to an account not signed up with aeria

I'm writing because I'm receiving aeria notifications to an email I know for sure I didn't transfer from ijji. Though it did have the options to receive ijji newsletters. Even so, I haven't transferred it, I doubt ijji did it unless potentially without my knowledge. Either way, it's screwed up. Yet, I don't know how this can be fixed. And please, don't tell me to go through the "contact us" option because it doesn't have the option needed to write into them. It would help to be in contact directly. Help?
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 09, 2013 2:57 am
You could always add Aeria to your "no-no" list, so it will just be automatically deleted. The only direct contact you can get for support is through the RT system. Send in an RT and choose subcategory "Other." I don't know what you mean by "doesn't have the option needed to write into them," but there's a message box where you can explain your whole issue as well as include the e-mail effected by the issue.

1gentlewarrior

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 5:02 am
Even if I put "other" it's got categories for needing to select a game trouble. This isn't game trouble, it's account trouble. For this issue, there's not a specific category in which it can go under to contact them directly on.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 09, 2013 5:03 am
1gentlewarrior wrote:
Even if I put "other" it's got categories for needing to select a game trouble. This isn't game trouble, it's account trouble. For this issue, there's not a specific category in which it can go under to contact them directly on.  

You should be fine putting any EN game under that category, I believe the only difference it will make is which GMs might handle your RT.