horacijo90

Rank 1
horacijo90
PostedFeb 08, 2013 2:42 am

Re: I can understand.

GMTurlas wrote:
I can understand your frustration. I have no way to confirm that a Light is actually a Dark. I have to go with what I can see, which is a whole party of Lights refusing to follow the rules. However, if that's what happened, please send a ticket (say its directed to me) and I will look into that. If they were indeed trying to sabotage the event, I will deal with them appropriately.
Either way, I will run the event again early next week. I'll post details when I get a time set aside. Sorry for the trouble guys.

Again, if there were players ruining the event on purpose. Report them (in a ticket! Don't post it here!). I'll deal with them personally.  

I want to send ticket but i dont know ther names so this is only place where i can post and im sure there is someone who know ther names and i want them to send ticket pls
Advertisement

ThinKing2008

Rank 2
ThinKing2008
PostedFeb 09, 2013 3:01 am

Re: YES I AM AOL AND A UOF TO

THIS IS U F UP
angelstar1986 wrote:
YES I AM ONE OF THE PPL THAT *** UP THAT A VEINT FOR THE LIGHTS
AND I TALED THIM IN THE RAID THAT WUS 1ST MADE FOR THE EVINT THAT I WANTIEDF TO BE IN THE 1 RAID I AM A PRIEST SO I WORNED THEM AND THAY DID NOT LISIN
SO I TRINED OFF ALL CHATS AND WUS KILLING 1 DARK 5 TIMES SO I AM A DARK AND A LIGTH I GET BORD OF BEING A LIGHT SO I GO TO MY DARK SIDE Evil or Very Mad  

Perma ban from the 1st raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get lost

<a>Photobucket</a>