KikkiForever

Rank 0
KikkiForever
PostedFeb 02, 2013 8:42 am   Last edited by KikkiForever on Feb 02, 2013 11:34 am. Edited 7 times in total

GS Kikki's Community Suggestion Thread

02/02/2013

Dear Immortalis Players,

I have been searching for ideas from the community and trying to write them all down in one place so that we can make sure they are heard by our lovely team. So now I am going to start posting them here and updating them periodically. Feel free to reply to this thread with your own suggestions if you like, and if they have not been said already I may add them to the list! Thanks everyone!

Love,
GS Kikki

1. Let RG choose who they boost/debuff, and possibly whether to atk/def. Any additional control for rearguard attack would be welcome.
  2. Put a death timer on vanguards and if they do not revive in time, do not let them stand back up at all. Reduce combo timers to match.
  3. Increase ways to gain mana. Ex: Vanguard can steal mana from non-participating members.
  4. Find a way to allow people to maintain their combo vs. dead VG teams (so that people don't 'play dead' just to kill other team's combos)
  5. Remove C cards as an option for battle.
  6. When a VG falls, replace him with a RG. Give RG an option to restore HP before they go down.
  7. Once enemy VG is down, you can attack Stronghold. Once enemy stronghold is down, they lose their assist buffs.
  8. Don't let anyone revive in the last 2 minutes
  9. Don't allow a team with a dead vanguard to build its attack combo
  10. Allow a winning team to continue building combo even if it means they can't inflict any damage while they are ahead
  11. MP should restore before battles
  12. Let rearguards be attacked if vanguards are dead (maybe give less gp for attacking them)
  13. Allow players to attack a team with a full dead vanguard, but only award 50% of the normal GP.
  14. To counter C decks: give VG 20x current HP. Cut down on overall GP gained.

1. Need Trade system ASAP
  2. Need a system for members to remove inactive GM's
  3. Should not allow all members to invite new players to guilds, and just let them join immediately without GM or Officer approval of an application
  4. Need some form of account backup in case of accidental loss
  5. Allow guilds to vote on which event times they want to compete in each day so that timezones are a non-issue
  6. Make events last longer, on average, than they currently do so that players do not feel like they are 'falling behind' if they cannot play as many hours as others
  7. Make a pvp system like the tab battling system in MP, modified for this game
  8. In the “Create Party” window, change the frame colors for cards (as they are in the sacrifice window) so players can easily identify element.
  9. Add receive date in gift box
  10. Add friend confirmation date to friend list
  11. Make guild match-ups more equal
  12. Improve Rate of Success for Iron Swords
  13. Would like a landscape orientation
  14. Would like to use the cover-flow api for the hall of immortals or other areas
  15. Have a game or event once a month (example given: solve a riddle) and people who solve the puzzle get a rare ticket
  16. Allow players to earn rare cards if they quest into farthest zones
  17. Increase character limit on guild names
  18. Cannot see rarity when zooming in on player's immortal ally
  19. Allow people to gift their guildies easier. Perhaps still require the 7 day timer, but allow it to apply to guildies without having to add them to friend list.
  20. Add a way to see who is online (and last time they logged in) so that activity can be more easily assessed by GM's and officers
  21. More challenges and a quiz
  22. More frequent battle windows
  23. Allow players to turn off guild battle and quest animations or shorten them. (for the sake of lag, crashes, etc)
  24. Add content that costs money but doesn't affect game balance and cause a 'pay to win' situation. Ex: avatars, bank/storage slots, party slots, etc. Maybe put these options in the crystal hall as an option (albeit hard to get) for other players too

25. Allow players to more easily see what skill cards have and what awakens them
    -------------->[On 'Immortal Allies', just pressing on a card shows the skill and combos.
    -------------->On 'Create a party' AND 'Sacrifice', just press and hold the card]

26. Can't always see the evolution level due to card info display
    -------------->[On 'Immortal Allies', just pressing on a card shows the skill and combos.
    -------------->On 'Create a party' AND 'Sacrifice', just press and hold the card]

27. Need a complete card database
    -------------->[GS DDL is creating a wiki index HERE, and you can also use the Hall of Immortals]

stickied by GM Mochi
Advertisement

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 02, 2013 9:34 am

Re: GS Kikki's Community Suggestion Thread

Nice topic and nice graphics Kikki! o3o

I'd like to point some opinion about some:
KikkiForever wrote:

1. Need card database like Monster Index

Exists the 'Hall of Immortals' inside the game that works just like Monster Index of MP. You see what you own.

BUT, I am doing a complete database for cards. Yet not complete, but already something. Can be seen in Immortalis Wiki or soon in my ImmIndex Mobile Site (not ready yet).

KikkiForever wrote:

1. Allow players to more easily see what skill cards have and what awakens it.

On 'Immortal Allies', just pressing on a card shows the skill and combos. On 'Create a party' AND 'Sacrifice', just press and hold the card and a pop-up shall open with the desired info.

KikkiForever wrote:

1. Can't always see the evolution level due to card info display – perhaps have an option to display no info

Same as the Skill problem above. Press and hold the card, a pop-up with the card and all it's data will show.

KikkiForever wrote:

1. Would like to use the cover-flow api for the hall of immortals or other areas

I don't see a usage on cover-flow other than 'look, a pretty way of looking but awful way of searching'.

KikkiForever

Rank 0
KikkiForever
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:32 am
Thank you DDL! I edited in your responses to suggestions that have pretty much been taken care of already. And as for the cover flow idea, I agree with you, but I'm just trying to represent the community, and that was someone's idea! So I'll leave it here for anyone to see if they are interested Smile

xNinjaDecode

Rank 0
xNinjaDecode
PostedFeb 05, 2013 5:59 pm
Increasing the XP cards give when sacrificing or decreasing the amount of XP needed to level cards.

Compare Immortalis to numerous card games out there, it's literally (with no exaggeration) 5 times harder and takes that much longer to level cards than the average game.

Azura_Bloodrose

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Guild Battles

Organization and schedules
Alright well one issue for me and the guild im in(requiem: rank 90 today) is how often you have Guild battles, we just formed the guild this weekend and we are still trying to get a full list of active members and because of the 4 matches (5 right now cause of the event) we have a hard time getting organized and actually setting up who we will have as our vanguard or rear guard during the times cause everyone has outside affairs. we got up to rank 12 as of our first battle this morning mainly out of sheer luck but because the battles are so often people are gone and we have lost and dropped by quite an extreme due to having no time to establish a guild that is actually ready for each battle knowing who will and wont be on.

so what i am asking is that can yall have less battles throughout the day or have it to where guilds do not participate in that days battle? i mean due to inactivity im sure guilds will lose their ranks which would be reasonable in turn for not battle, but it would also allow newer guilds to have time to actually recruit and get a working guild

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:32 pm
Hi everyone, the Immortalis team has now reviewed all of the suggestions in Kikki's list, and we're now discussing them. A lot of great ideas, so thanks everyone for your contributions, in particular we like a lot of the Battle System suggestions.

KikkiForever if you add any additional ones suggested by the community can you please separate them somehow.

DemonbladeTM

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 4:01 am
Need some form of account backup in case of accidental loss

this one need implement asap.... acct backup is a must,. so players willing to spend more money opening decks/cards.

AndoSky

AndoSky
PostedFeb 22, 2013 4:03 am
DemonbladeTM wrote:
Need some form of account backup in case of accidental loss

this one need implement asap.... acct backup is a must,. so players willing to spend more money opening decks/cards.  

Can you explain what you mean?

OmeSos

Rank 0
OmeSos
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:37 pm
YAY for a MP Restore!!!

Suggestion: maybe an index on "skill" and "evolution"?

AndoSky

AndoSky
PostedFeb 24, 2013 5:13 pm
OmeSos wrote:
YAY for a MP Restore!!!

Suggestion: maybe an index on "skill" and "evolution"?  

Do you mean like add a help page that lists the different skills?