Aryaii

Rank 0
Aryaii
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:11 pm   Last edited by Aryaii on Feb 08, 2013 9:33 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Aven Glitch/Problem?

When I go to Aven this happens now...
So today I downloaded Skype, and I went on EE. Everything seemed completely normal. I go to Aven, and it loads like usual, but when it finishes, the background is completely an opaque color. (either blue or pink) I doubt this is my graphics card, because the background would be white, not a color.

When it's pink: Map background is pink with a red Japanese symbol.

When it's blue: Map is like usual, but completely blank (no NPC symbols,no quest symbols, no warp portal symbol.) I can see the usual symbols for party members and couple. (I don't have an image for this currently, because it's only come about three times.)

I can't move at all, only move around the camera, and some other players' characters are visible. The only time I can be able to move is when I auto-follow another character. (A guildie and I tested this out.)

I uninstalled Skype, thinking it was the problem, but it's still like what I described above. I restarted EE, and nothing's changed. I have not restarted my computer yet, and I'll update this post when I do. I have switched to other channels, no difference.

Do I need to re-download EE, or check some of the files? Please reply, and I really hope a GM/GS sees this, because I've tried everything I can think of at the moment.

My character is on the Sapphire server, and was on channel 5 when the problem first occurred. This is the first time this has ever happened for me, and this happened after I had downloaded Skype.
Advertisement

Royeltee

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Royeltee
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:30 pm
Ohai Aryaii!

Try these:
* Run a fullcheck (C:> AeriaGames> EdenEternal> fullcheck)
*Update you video drivers
*Reinstall EE with one of these mirror downloads

Hope it helps!

Aryaii

Rank 0
Aryaii
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:36 pm
Thank you so much<3

I have done a full check, and I'll see how it goes. Again, thanks for the suggestions ^-^"

Royeltee

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Royeltee
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:45 pm
Np! Happy gaming~ ^-^/

Aryaii

Rank 0
Aryaii
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:04 pm
I tried to update my drivers, and it just turned into a huge headache for me.. I think I'm going to just re-download EE T^T

I hope it works.. *le prayer*