conca121

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 11:21 am   Last edited by conca121 on Feb 10, 2013 1:19 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Has this happened to you?

Just a little thing i find annoying.
Hello guys, my name in A.V.A is Cr3p35
Anyways I've been playing this game since it all started with the old IJJI, i did though take a break last year for a few months, and now im back (2 weeks ago) with a new acc, because i couldn't remember my old IJJI account password.
Lately I've been called a "hacker" (Pub Servers), now, i know there is a problem with hackers in the game but this is getting very annoying. I'm not a hacker and never was, imo i think its useless because i like the whole challenge, its way more fun and gives me lots of adrenaline.
So the reason i'm posting this is to ask a few questions.

1) Does this happen to you? If so what do you do
2) When is the situation gonna get better with the hackers, (more updates etc)

What i see that's happening here is that if you are a very good player who aims a lot to the head because of CS 1.6 and are medium level or low level, than somehow that becomes "impossible" or someone might become a "hacker".
I personally think its the fact that when a high level player gets owned by a lower level one they get so pissed because they cant admit that you are just, well, better than him.
Do you agree with this?
Anyways my point is, when i played this game back when if you were good the first thing people would say is "Hey man wanna join my clan?"
Now all i hear "H4X0rzzz WtfF@!#"

P.S My fav map is Blind Eagle...good times good times.
Also my fav wep, AK47 dmg mod
Advertisement

sofunmate2

Rank 3
sofunmate2
PostedFeb 07, 2013 1:42 am
I agree. I played on a newbie account and was called a UAV hacker because I actually looked at the map and I also had a nice score. Razz Happens once in a while on my main account. People are just ragers. They're either doing bad, won't admit someone did better like you said, or are irritated because of something you're using, like an easy low/no recoil gun which gives easy headshots. I just say derp and move on. The accusations won't change. People won't change.

I think XIGNCODE gets updated pretty frequently(1-2 weeks per update?), but hack coders are also working on bypassing it as soon as it is updated so it will only be free of hacks for short periods of time.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:18 am
just yesterday some high rank called me a hacker when I was playing with MP5SD5. I told him I'm not and I called him a kid. Then he started saying that my clan hacks and I should look on the forum :o after the map he became the host and he kicked me from the room.

I'm so very used to being called a hacker every now and then but I can't stand it when they accuse my clan of hacking. They know nothing about my clan.

would be nice if the a.v.a players wouldn't QQ and rage so much when they die or their team is loosing.

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:00 am
Everybody gets called a hacker. I even get called it on my major account, but much more on alt greenie accounts.

conca121

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:17 am
That's actually nice to see that I'm not the only one who has to go through this.
Well I think i just miss the days there were absolutely no hacks to the game and when you played good, people actually appreciated it and now it just feels so different, I'm hoping things will get better but as always A.V.A will still be as fun like it always has been.

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:25 am
if they call me a hacker ri tell them:

BRO, Y U NO PLAY GOOD?

and when they rage more i tell them i hack.
then everyone on the enemy team goes raging against me
and press x9 when they kill me, i press x9 back and they get mad.

I LIKE PPL CALLING ME A HACKER XD

Jahffax

Rank 0
Jahffax
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:39 am
People often call me hacker. Reports are useless if you don't really hack so no scare of ban. It's easier to call someone hacker rather than say "you are better player than mehhhhh". I think that is why people do it. There could be another reasons too like rage.

I don't really care about QQ. (Even when I do it myself haha Very Happy)

penrd

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:43 pm
Yes it does happen to me and I actually get kicked from it and eventually cant join any game cause I'm kicked.

I'm getting called that for beating para users and fail snipers with a m14 or the ak200 apparently to them my shots are too strong.

For M14: Apparently to them the para should have longer range for the dmg than the M14 and that I shouldn't be 2-3 shotting them and because I actually aim for the heads I'm a hacker.

For AK200: I ping off their head very fast.