kerplanda.

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Character Gone!?!

So... after the downtime earlier today, I'm finally able to log in and it seems that my character is gone!

The character's name is Syluria- light side, elf, assassin around lvl 15 I believe. I'm really hoping that this can be resolved, I'd hate to have to start over.
Advertisement

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedFeb 08, 2013 5:36 pm
Did you double check to make sure that you logged into the correct channel on OS or if you may have accidentally logged onto Phoenix by mistake.

If you're a UM you will have wanted to make sure you had logged out in a safe place and always carry regular res runes on you and to have a conti running. It's not AGE's responsibility if you don't run what you need if you loose a UM, unless the res rune was bugged.

Though if you feel that it was a mistake on their end you can send a ticket to: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support You'll just want to provide screen shots of the toon and provide any relevant information. Though there is no guarantee of getting restored.

The only other way to get a character restored would be to buy a Character Revival.

Just a side note: At lvl 15 it's fairly easy to get restarted with parties and cheap plvls.

kerplanda.

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:19 pm
Alright well... I guess I clicked Phoenix by accident or something because it's back. Thanks for the quick reply- I appreciate it =]