tavanh

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Re: You have people befriending you!

pervddl wrote:
tavanh wrote:
We only have 20 slots for friends...

If I unfriend someone, it shows on my list that they "befriended" me still, leaving a notice on my mail. This is annoying and I would like it changed!

Suggestion: can you put the people who befriended you on a different list or create a I DON'T WANT YOU AS A FRIEND. button Smile.

Maybe a swipe function would be better or create a tab above sort with "friend requests pending."  

They actually added this one.
Now there's a Del and Ignore buttons Very Happy  

They added it a day after I put it in the suggestion forums. Smile
Advertisement

Tavanh87

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Card MP changes

I noticed since yesterday the changes in MP costs for some cards (if not all).

Please reflect it on the information provided about the cards and when they are used in battle

Example: My Aquarius used to be at 5 MP spent... now it's at 4, making it better. It helps conserve more mana but on the immortals hall or when I click on the card, it still says MP spent of 5.

This holds true for other cards that were changed.

I_Eat_Apple

Rank 0
I_Eat_Apple
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:18 pm
I want to be able to see when my guild members last logged in, i wanna kick inactive members but i dont wanna be mean an kick my low lvl members

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedFeb 07, 2013 11:33 am
Trade Suggestion

-Creating a trade costs 1 Crystal
Whether or not the trade is accepted or expires the crystal is spent.

-Give 5 Crystal for daily bonus
This allows for essentially 5 free trades per day or saving up for Crystal Exchange if not trading

What does this do? It prevents trade spam and can potentially reduce exploit. It also acts as a good incentive for logging in daily. Current daily log in bonuses are quite unmemorable. I will remember 5 Crystal daily.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:27 pm
Not sure if someone said this but it'd be nice to give some MP to those who help incubate your Lucky Egg Smile since we get 35 MP for hatching I guess 5 MP for those who helped? o.o

x0Carnage0x

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:07 am
I'd like to see some kind of training ground, where you can go and test strategies and combos on NPC. Give the NPC unlimited hp and give the guild unlimited mp, its just for training after all. Or even some variation of this, just a thought.

Azura_Bloodrose

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Iron Week Crystal War

What is with the battle system this event?!?!
So if i can ask, why is it that there are guilds who dont even have over 1min gp ranked at the top 50? Is it the battle system? it seems to set us up with equal strengthed guild but this is an event! every team should be fair game! the one ranked in 20th have only gained 200k and their strongest member only has a total of 43k. The one in 16th is lvl 11 and only has 425k? what kind battles did they have to fight? we(who started a guild last sunday and are now ranked 50) have fought 5 guilds in the top 20 and around 8-12 guilds in top 50 the past 3 and now 4 days now and all fights except one in that day range have been top 100...and even the SAINTS who are ranked 5 in regular guild (who we beat only because of luck) rank only at 101 in event last i was told. I mean if my guild doesnt make the top 50 thats fine with me but id at least like to be ranked below teams who SHOULD be up there not guilds who have only gotten easy battles with low rank teams whose strongest member has a ATK/DEF total of 43k, almost every person i my guild is that strong if not stronger. Again this is an event, guilds should be fighting groups in their event ranking area like 1-50 or 51-100 to prove they deserve to be up that high not what their actual rank is cause that allows for the weak guilds to get in the crystal war which they will just be absolutely crushed

Brocknoth00

Rank 0
Brocknoth00
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:47 pm
I'm sure it's been said dozens of times already but the 7 day wait limit on gifting should either be cut down or removed completely. Waiting till LV30 to gift seems like enough of a safety check against exploitation. I don't understand why 7 more days after that is needed unless you guys are worried about mass gifting among guild members or something.

All you'd have to do to prevent that is put a cap on daily gifting that resets at the end of the day. In fact isn't there already a cap of 10 per day, per player? Either way just my two cents.

KSDogGod

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 1:41 am

party arrangement

Y can't we arrange our party order, because i wanted to place my combo but it just automatically arrange the order. Can't awakening in battle ==

DemonbladeTM

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 9:56 pm
Brocknoth00 wrote:
I'm sure it's been said dozens of times already but the 7 day wait limit on gifting should either be cut down or removed completely. Waiting till LV30 to gift seems like enough of a safety check against exploitation. I don't understand why 7 more days after that is needed unless you guys are worried about mass gifting among guild members or something.

All you'd have to do to prevent that is put a cap on daily gifting that resets at the end of the day. In fact isn't there already a cap of 10 per day, per player? Either way just my two cents.  

shd be shorten to 3day.

also increase the friend list to 30....at least...20 way too few