justforhackgame

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 3:34 pm

why my account got block

GM can u please tell me how can i return my account i spent lot of money for it lol
Advertisement

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Rc

You will have to send in a ticket. Go to support> contact

Posted By Aeria Mobile

gddwr15

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Account Blocked

Account Blocked
Hello Gm
My account Blocked Can i retreive it again? if i did a big mistake i will not do it again i just did it because i didnt understand the situation last night coz i think that i will get the camo m4a1 and mars dsr and i just know that i spend for it last last month so please Unblock my account and I will not do it Again PROMISE PLEASE UNBLOCK THIS IS MY NAME: -[Mr]-YoSo*

gddwr15

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Account Blocked

Account Blocked
Hello Gm
My account Blocked Can i retreive it again? if i did a big mistake i will not do it again i just did it because i didnt understand the situation last night coz i think that i will get the camo m4a1 and mars dsr and i just know that i spend for it last last month so please Unblock my account and I will not do it Again PROMISE PLEASE UNBLOCK THIS IS MY NAME: -[Mr]-YoSo*

._.Beelzebub._.

Rank 0
._.Beelzebub._.
PostedMay 16, 2014 12:03 am

Re: Account Blocked

Account Blocked
gddwr15 wrote:
Hello Gm

just go to support > contact us > ban appeal. There, you can retrieve your account. I've already done that.

I'm willing to help my fellow comrades if they are, in-need, as long as I can ^_^

alegrecarmelo28

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2014 4:35 am
Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service

Gm . Why my acc has been Blocked! name: S_ven

Shinlow2

Rank 0
Shinlow2
PostedAug 21, 2014 4:56 am
If you are banned for hack , even if you spend a lots of money on your acc , you are banned thats your fault not the gm fault , dont think just because you spend money on sf , thats you got the right to free hack with no sanction , hopefully next time you will not try " the new hack oh my gawd is so easy " and try to " oh sht thats hard how can i learn to jumpshot " anyway learn to play badaazzzz

husky4991

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2014 5:25 am
Shinlow2 wrote:
If you are banned for hack , even if you spend a lots of money on your acc , you are banned thats your fault not the gm fault , dont think just because you spend money on sf , thats you got the right to free hack with no sanction , hopefully next time you will not try " the new hack oh my gawd is so easy " and try to " oh sht thats hard how can i learn to jumpshot " anyway learn to play badaazzzz  

I love how pionys hack and act pro call us weak and when they get banned start crying like kids...