excalabir26

Rank 0
excalabir26
PostedApr 18, 2012 8:16 pm
i dont think i clearly meant it. by the skills were there i meant that on the list of Maintenance/Edit they were on the list. but during skill half the AoE's did not come up. or the Choirs or Shocks.

Thanks To LittlexNeko For Awsome Sig
Advertisement

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedApr 18, 2012 8:45 pm
Sorry, I didn't see your last post Sad

I'm not seeing the same problems you are - all the skills are showing correctly for me.

Could you try going to the auto planner & seeing if the missing skills are listed there please?
Also, what happens when you click on the drop-down? What skills are listed there?

As for the Fireball/Magic roots issue, you are absolutely correct, I have fireball 6 incorrectly listed as level 46 when it should be 45.
I'll fix that as soon as we sort out the other skills issue.

RIP Kizzd

excalabir26

Rank 0
excalabir26
PostedApr 18, 2012 8:51 pm
you really arent getting the same thing i am? i must be going crazy then. and yes they are on the Auto Plan list. and what do you mean by the "drop down". want me to give you a SS of the lvl 70 blank drop down skill list for manual skill plan?

*EDIT* i must be going crazy. the skills are there. did i just do the chart and forget that i put the skills in..i will do it one more time tomorrow and actually SAVE it this time.

excalabir26

Rank 0
excalabir26
PostedApr 19, 2012 3:23 pm
Ok my MOST sincere appologies. Aparently i was not smart enough to scroll down when i clicked on a level expect scroll down on the 70 level. The AoE's are all these Smile But your levels are a little bit off. For level 2 Earthquake. Your program says it comes at 28 when it actully comes at 26. The spells come in 3's, So Lightning (which i am not leveling past 1 but you should see if it goes with it) Should follow the same pattern. I will inform you of any more level errors i see but so far i just cant believe how stupid i was

*EDIT* Magic Roots 6 and Fireball 6 are not the same levels. The program says 45 and 46 respectively when they should be the same level

*EDIT* Karma's Breath Lvl 1 is at 50. You have Lvl 1 and 2 at 60.

*EDIT* Also i just realized that for priests you do not have any of the 60+ armors available for the stat build. Is that for all class's? And also are the level 7 lapis included in the stat build?

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedApr 19, 2012 8:46 pm
No apologies needed - everyone makes mistakes Smile

I've updated my copy of the skills with the correct Earthquake/Fireball/Karmain's Breath levels.

I've enabled all the level 7 lapis (they were all there, but not available Sad)

I'm also in the process of adding some of the more recent lapis which aren't included (swift, new ele's etc).

Once I've done that I'll update the download.

The gear - this has been an ongoing battle for me and unfortunately I'm losing. I just don't have time to input all the data.
There is a heck of a lot of gear missing, not just the 60+ stuff and I'm not sure I'll have the time to add it either.
However, the program does allow you to add it yourself (maintenance/edit equipment), or just to input the stats when you are creating a build. All the pre-defined equipment does is add a bit of a shortcut.

RIP Kizzd

excalabir26

Rank 0
excalabir26
PostedApr 19, 2012 8:58 pm
well thank you very much, hope the new update comes out soon =D. also by the way, the build plan is a little glitchy. when i tried to make the first build plan, it wouldnt let me see all the armors and i couldnt pick dread/legend/etc. until i closed and re-opened the whole thing. could you add a button that cancels the current project so you can switch to a differnt class/mode project without closing the program?

Thanks To LittlexNeko For Awsome Sig

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedApr 19, 2012 10:16 pm
excalabir26 wrote:
well thank you very much, hope the new update comes out soon =D. also by the way, the build plan is a little glitchy. when i tried to make the first build plan, it wouldnt let me see all the armors and i couldnt pick dread/legend/etc. until i closed and re-opened the whole thing. could you add a button that cancels the current project so you can switch to a differnt class/mode project without closing the program?  
Yeah, I never completely nailed the build plan side of it.

But to start a new build plan, try File/Clear Build Plan

RIP Kizzd

zempla

Rank 0
zempla
PostedFeb 08, 2013 11:26 am
Is there a chance that you can update this awesome prog in accordance with latest expansion ?