GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedNov 15, 2012 1:43 pm

World of Battles: Morningstar has arrived on Aeria Ignite!

Ravage the battlefield!

World of Battles has invaded Aeria Ignite! Check out the website here!

Welcome to a world torn by warfare and strife, a world where ravenous hordes of the undead walk the earth and mighty armies clash furiously on ravaged battlefields. Welcome to a world where mortal men and women find themselves the playthings of ancient gods and their mysterious agendas. Welcome to the World of Battles! Download and start playing today to claim Aeria's New Player Bundle for Aeria Ignite players!

Available for a limited time only, the New Player Bundle's One Week Premium Account includes:
+30% XP and Gold per battle
10% Discount on all acquisitions
Unlock unit type limits of 45th level
Divine Wrath and Arcane Shield efficiency 115%
+30% Control Points per victory
A one-time gift of 350 Gems!
Please Note: Aeria's New Player Bundle can only be claimed during the first two weeks after the game launches! (Until Feb. 11th)

World of Battles includes tabletop wargame level tactical richness combined with adrenaline-boosting real-time action. An extremely efficient "one click" system of matchmaking provides for balance of battles and optimizes them for the maximum fun of all the participants. A wide range of customizable equipment, which is 100% visually reflected on every soldier in real-time 3D battles, guarantees spectacular sights on the battlefield. And a highly detailed, fully interactive Global Map introduces a completely new meaning to Clan Wars and Land Owning.

• Eight Tenacious Races
    Amazons, Beast Folk, and many more populate the world. Choose your favorite and lead them to victory!

• Large-Scale PvP
    Up to eight armies with as many as 16 units will clash in exciting player-versus-player battles!

• Tailor Your Army to Win
    Unlock unique armor and weapons, and create clans with fellow players to control the global map.

• Free Premium Bonuses
    Play now and receive a free one week subscription to a Premium Account with exclusive bonuses!

Download and Ravage the Battlefield!

Advertisement

subiris

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 11:58 pm
Hi .. Can we exchange our Aeria Points for this game? Is there any way for that?

and i cant get One Week Premium account... Can u help me please?

GM_Hadouken

PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:14 am
Hey there!

Yea you should be able to use your AP in game, you'll just have to make sure you use an account created through Aeria Ignite, and not any account you may have had before.

As far as I know, the premium should activate after you complete the tutorial. Let me know if you have any other issues.

tommy_beast

Rank 0
tommy_beast
PostedFeb 08, 2013 1:49 am
WoB Developer here.

We have received some reports that the Premium account is not always granted after the tutorial is completed. If you encounter such a problem, do not hesitate to contact our support.

GM_Hadouken

PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:55 am
tommy_beast wrote:
WoB Developer here.

We have received some reports that the Premium account is not always granted after the tutorial is completed. If you encounter such a problem, do not hesitate to contact our support.  

Thanks for the link Tommy!

varolluis

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 5:32 am

Question

about world of battles on Aeria
If i start to play this game on Aeria i can import any character from official World of Battles site or Steam or servers are new here? Tx in advance for answer

GM_Hadouken

PostedMar 11, 2013 10:15 am

Re: Question

about world of battles on Aeria
varolluis wrote:
If i start to play this game on Aeria i can import any character from official World of Battles site or Steam or servers are new here? Tx in advance for answer  

No sorry, character transfers are not supported between different server hosts.