JedHeat

Rank 0
PostedOct 15, 2012 11:23 pm

GM help me pls

When u guys gonna release a new server? i want a new server please let me know if u guys release a new server thank you
Advertisement

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedOct 16, 2012 12:46 am
I am going to be the bearer of bad news. It's probably going to be a few months before the next server. Server 1 and Server 2 became Dragon/Tiger and merged with Tiger/Dragon, then we got Pheonix Server. Tiger/Dragon was renamed Cerberus when Serpent came out. This is all in 2+ year time frame. 5 servers in 25 months, so should be around 4-5 months from now pattern wise before we get a new server.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

kent_12

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 5:41 am

hi gm help me plase

i am put 120 ops in wer house end i have new premium coupon [WII] were is me ops wen back
cant help me plase were is me pos to WH wen back

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedFeb 08, 2013 8:16 am
Wow, dug up a 3-4 month old post. I didn't understand your question or issue kent, so could you please rephrase it and repost your question and/or issue?

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."