PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Quest Class

How i make quest for change sacer for cleric? i lvl 30
Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 06, 2013 11:45 pm
In order to change to the Cleric class, you first off had to choose the Acolyte class for your very first class change back in Siwa Island. When you reach level 15 you should be able to get a class change quest into a Priest(Which you have already completed and done), and when leveling further and leveled to level 30 you get another class change. There should be an auto-quest to go and talk to a class master. You can go to any class master in the 3 major cities. These are the approximate co-ordinates for the three major cities. Jale(X166 Y158) , Kaslow(X 179 Y 334) and Ilya(X 349 Y219).

Once you have found the class master you will have 2 class choices. Cleric and Sage. Make sure you pick Cleric as you wish to become a cleric.. Upon picking the Cleric class path accept, address and complete it accordingly and then hand it back in to the class master in any of the three cities mentioned.

Classes changes are at level 5, level 15, level 30, level 65 and level 85.

All other information that might be able to get answered can be found in the Class Guide/Information For Priest/Cleric/Sage

firetiff

Rank 0
firetiff
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:22 am
But this is problem, class master no give me quest and i no cant press ok
maybe bug?

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 07, 2013 11:35 pm
You have to fulfill all requirements in order to complete the quest. If your quest in not displaying on your screen then I do suggest you check your adventure log by pressing "L" on your keyboard and then clicking on the "Quests" tab.

Baden8572

Rank 1
PostedFeb 08, 2013 12:39 am
As Chippies said, do check and make sure you have the quest, sometimes, you might have forgotten that you have accidently accepted it. But if you can't find it, try looking at the spam of quests. On the right hand side of the game, there might be tons of flashing books of important quests you haven't accepted yet. You might have ignored the quest when you have gotten it, so I do advise you to check over all of them.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 08, 2013 3:39 am
Just a question.. do you play GF EN or GF PT? There's currently a class change bug on the Portuguese version of GF, that might explain your problem.

firetiff

Rank 0
firetiff
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:00 am
I play GF PT aww really is bug! maybe correct next maintence?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:34 am
firetiff wrote:
I play GF PT aww really is bug! maybe correct next maintence?  

That explains the misunderstanding. This is the GF EN forum, so nothing posted above is relevant to your bug.

We had a similar bug a while ago, but I'm not sure if it's the exact same bug we had, but this solution is worth a shot. Try going directly to the NPC named "Cylice" (x=226, y=524) in the map called "Pântano Negro." This worked for a lot of people when we had a class change bug, and the possible solution was already passed on to the GSes on GF PT, but I don't think anyone tested it yet.

If this doesn't work, then you will sadly just have to wait until the devs fix it. Good luck!