Allayannar

Rank 0
Allayannar
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Updater

Updater not opening...help plz
After uninstalling and reinstalling ignite (as per faq) my updater updates but it doesn't open to take me into the game. Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to fix this problem plz.

Thanks
Advertisement

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedFeb 07, 2013 9:47 pm
ignite sucks...uninstall it...then go to your Aeriagames folder>Shaiya Folder>Updater(create copy to desktop and open as admin)

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 08, 2013 1:02 am
neares wrote:
ignite sucks...uninstall it...then go to your Aeriagames folder>Shaiya Folder>Updater(create copy to desktop and open as admin)  

problem with this is you miss out on a lot of things from Ignite. I personally have never had a problem with ignite, though when they released it I was deadset against it because I had seen how slow those things can be. but since they moved free rewards to Ignite there is kind of no choice but to use it.

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedFeb 08, 2013 2:23 am
mclovin365 wrote:
neares wrote:

problem with this is you miss out on a lot of things from Ignite. I personally have never had a problem with ignite, though when they released it I was deadset against it because I had seen how slow those things can be. but since they moved free rewards to Ignite there is kind of no choice but to use it.  

My suggestion is to keep ignite, but still use the updater in shaiya folder to open the game, so youchoose when to launch ignite, that won't start together with shaiya.

Allayannar

Rank 0
Allayannar
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:17 am

Gettin frustrated

updater problem
Ok I went to the file location and created a shortcut of the updater and moved to desktop. I ran it as administrator and again it updates but won't open the actual game. I dunno why I am having this problem as it has never happened in the past. Any other suggestions?

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedFeb 08, 2013 7:54 am

Re: Gettin frustrated

updater problem
Allayannar wrote:
Ok I went to the file location and created a shortcut of the updater and moved to desktop. I ran it as administrator and again it updates but won't open the actual game. I dunno why I am having this problem as it has never happened in the past. Any other suggestions?  

Do you get an error message or something? What exactly happens when you try to run the game?

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedFeb 08, 2013 7:58 am
If all the previously players said doesn't work then Take a Screenshot And send a ticket to GMs... Not the best solution because they are taking some time to answer them But they can help you fix the problem for sure...