hand65

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Trade Items Amongst your Own Characters

Trading Items amonst your own characters
I know this has been asked before, but its been a while so I decided to ask it again.
So, I have a few un tradable legacy sets on my main character. But unfortuneatly he can't use them. So I want to transfer the sets to one of my characters that can use them. Unfortuneatly I can't mail or trade them. Does someone know a way so that I may transfer these untradable items amongst my own characters?
Advertisement

Baden8572

Rank 1
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:34 pm
Yes. You can archive your armour pieces and many other vanity or legendary items among your characters. All you have to do is press L, click Archive, and place your items on the box near the bottom of the window. Then, all you need to do is click "Okay" and then your set. The Archive is also divided into categories for easy access, so if you plan to put your legacy armor into the archive, it should be located under the "Legendary Items" category. Sorry, I'm not sure since I'm not home at the moment. x.x

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 07, 2013 9:37 pm
The method provided can only be used on the account that has the all of the characters. So, for instance, if you wish to trade your open legacy armor via the archive on one account to another, it will not work. The same goes between the two servers. For example, The items you have stored in the archive on Ponchee or Quill cannot be accessed on the other server and vice versa.

You can also store costume vanity items, Sprite costume items, Mounts and Yellow weapons amongst a variety of other nifty items. The best thing to do is to explore the archive and see what you can find in there.

hand65

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 10:16 pm
thank you both for your replies. someone in my guild, helped out but your information was never the less still valid and helpful! thank you!