Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:39 pm

[Guild] Verve is recruiting!

and more
We are five former Tolaria members seeking fellow pirates to aid us in hunting down Rosa! The requirement is preferably level 40+, but more importantly a commitment to defeating Rosa (at least 50 defeats by the end of the event). You can post right in here with your in-game name, or contact me via pm or write on my wall (Mia Skye) or Nobody's wall in game. Verve is currently ranked 28 if you want to find it that way.

Also, if you haven't already, check out the Pirate Maidens wiki at http://www.piratemaidens.wikia.com, run by yours truly alongside Sinematic aka Nobody! We are doing our best to supply you with all the info you would ever need Wink. A small thank you to Eclipse and Rosstein for their current activity and contributions.

For anybody who is wondering, Tolaria is a ghost town at the moment, the only active member being Cursed Misfit. There was no choice but to move out and start again after losing Dzirt, our fearless leader, and our beloved Fiberion aka EvilFurby (aka cash is king if you're that ancient Wink).

And finally, to ThreeDog if you are reading this, yet again I am sorry. I wish the best of your guild and hope it recovers.
Advertisement

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedJan 30, 2013 1:04 am
I wish you guys all the luck in restoring yourselves to the powerhouse you were. I look forward to the brawls we will have again in the top ranks Smile

cragsleeper

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:49 pm
A shame I won't get that rematch I wanted against Fiberion, he was a beast. It's good to see you have reformed and we'll see you soon in guild brawls. We'll welcome the competition!

S.S. Zelbess

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:17 pm
Well actually his profile says "Playing RO2...brb"

Who knows how long "be right back" is for him, but hey, there's always the possibility Wink