Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:05 pm   Last edited by Fairner on Feb 07, 2013 4:30 pm. Edited 1 time in total
x0Carnage0x wrote:
We have only ever received 2 crystals when the combo was over 100.  

Yes that sounds correct.

will earn Crystals for:
- Winning an Immortal Battle (2 Crystals)
- 50-99 ATK Combo (1 Crystals) , 100+ ATK Combo (1 Crystals)
- 50-99 Assist Combo (1 Crystals) , 100+ Assist Combo (1 Crystals)

Therefore it does not matter if you have over 200 combo you will ONLY receive 2 Crystals in all.

Also this is not the place to post about this kind of matter.
This is an FAQ thread.

Advertisement

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:21 pm
Actually I think it is 1 crystal for every 50 combo. Maxing out at 2 crystal for 100+ combo.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:27 pm
TheFiendish wrote:
Actually I think it is 1 crystal for every 50 combo. Maxing out at 2 crystal for 100+ combo.  

Sorry my mistake, Fiendish is right.
50 - 99 combo is 1 Crystal
100 - over is 1 Crystal
Total is 2.

Off to edit other posts.

jmadame7

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 12:27 pm
Sorry for the late reply as well. I forgot to check until now. I will answer your questions first.

-Yes we were all from the same guild.
-Yes Ending result was defeated.
-I am not sure about the exact attack combo number I just know that the last number I
remember seeing was 74 with the attack combo.

The member in question is:
-Earl (y5Qzua)
The guild name is:
-Walkers!
The day was:
-02/05
The time was:
-15:00

Also, one of the other players (Nemesis (bd0owo)) who was apart of this battle mentioned that he received 2 crystals for the attack combo and 1 crystal for the assist combo. So this made me assume that the 2nd crystal had to do with the amount of participation in each combo... IE: you got another crystal if you participated in that combo a certain amount of times, or something equivalent.

And sorry for posting in the wrong thread. I can ask my question somewhere else if needed...
I thought that I was misinformed about what happened to us, so I thought that I might have just been asking a FAQ and needed some clarification. I did not know that what happened shouldn't have. Thank you for all of your help in this matter.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:26 pm
Hello jmadame7!

It's fine since you've asked and I'll just reply here since it's easier.

I asked a GM to look up Earl's battle for that day and time for the Crystal rewards.
According to the log they were payed out 2 Crystals for Assist Combo, and 1 Crystal for ATK Combo.
Which is consistent with the payout layout of 50-99 = 1 Crystal and 99-100+ = 2 Crystal.

Also there shouldn't be a 2nd crystal for the amount of participation in each combo.

archangelariel1

Rank 0
archangelariel1
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:08 pm

Guilds

gp
hi i have 2 questions.
1) im thinking about leaving my guild will i lose my gp count if i do leave
and 2) i have worked on the guild ranking it to the low 300's, while noone not even the guild master are active. is there anyway to get rid of the not active players even though it is the guild master?

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:25 pm

Re: Guilds

gp
archangelariel1 wrote:
hi i have 2 questions.
1) im thinking about leaving my guild will i lose my gp count if i do leave
and 2) i have worked on the guild ranking it to the low 300's, while noone not even the guild master are active. is there anyway to get rid of the not active players even though it is the guild master?  

1. Yes, If you leave a one-person guild, your accumulated GP will reset as soon as you join another guild.

2. No, only a Guild Master can get rid of players. Sad Sorry to hear your guild isn't active.

Thank you for asking. I will add the 2nd question to the FAQ :3

jmadame7

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Thank you!

Thank you for helping me figure all of this out. There must have either been user error or communication issues. Thank you for clearing everything up and all of your help!

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedFeb 13, 2013 1:31 am

Re: Thank you!

jmadame7 wrote:
Thank you for helping me figure all of this out. There must have either been user error or communication issues. Thank you for clearing everything up and all of your help!  

Your welcome! :3 I was glad I could help, I'll pass on the thank you to the GM as well.
Have fun on Immortalis!

restyramos

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 1:11 am
How exacting is attacking calculated? For a simple example, let's say i have 4 fieros. What's the difference between doing 2 attacks using 2 fieros vs. sending all 4 in one attack?

Posted By Aeria Mobile