supaklab

Rank 0
supaklab
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Glory Points Suggestion

Hello all! I just wanted suggest something to see how others might react or what they may think on this topic. Someone may have already said something about it in the past if so please just disregard.

Glory Points (GP) as it stands now seems to only indicate in RvR how many times people have done RvR and or how many people they have killed through PK title. As you also probably know every time you die you lose a portion of your GP. It is my opinion that this be changed. Glory points should instead not only be an indication of your dedication to RvR and hard work but should not be deducted upon death. You could increase the amount of glory needed in order to rank up and then allow players to keep it. This in tern would keep players from focusing on whether they are going to die or not and give dedicated players their title rewards. If your going to implement PvP don't give people a reason not to die because they'll do their best not to.

With this change I'll also suggest this other option. You could make armor sets (gloves, armor, boots, helm) available for lvl 30, 40, 50 to those to buy with BP, but you could also implement the GP by requiring each person to have a ranking to buy their desired piece set. This in tern would not only push more people to WANT to pvp but would also give them other opportunities to get gear. If you wanted to implement this into the IM you could easily make a potion that would give a temporary bonus to BP gain or GP gain. You have a wonderful setup so why not take advantage of every opportunity. Smile

I would love to hear other comments. Feel free. Thanks for reading!

Happy hunting.
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:39 pm
I'm sure the Developers already have a sollution for the Glory Points in mind, but it is not ready to be patched into the game yet.
Same as Crafting, Glory Points are kinda secondary and should get an important role in the future, but the Development is not finished yet.

supaklab

Rank 0
supaklab
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:22 pm
filipvarga wrote:
I'm sure the Developers already have a sollution for the Glory Points in mind, but it is not ready to be patched into the game yet.
Same as Crafting, Glory Points are kinda secondary and should get an important role in the future, but the Development is not finished yet.  

Oh, but Flip GP are already apart of the development. Every time you go into RvR you change them. A solution or not it is always helpful to gain other opinions and suggestions for any game development especially if this is still "beta." I only ask that it be considered and that others only stick to making suggestions on the topic. Thanks.