dragon10699

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Rahab

GM, do you think it could get a skill change because many UR have amazing skills but Rahab has a pretty non-beneficial skill to dragons. This is just my personal opinion but plz give me a reply Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Re: Rahab

dragon10699 wrote:
GM, do you think it could get a skill change because many UR have amazing skills but Rahab has a pretty non-beneficial skill to dragons. This is just my personal opinion but plz give me a reply Smile  

I personally don't see that happening, but that's just my opinion. We can wait and see what other people have to say about the matter.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedFeb 07, 2013 10:32 am
shouldnt happen. stop changing skills. monsters were made with certain skills for reasons. the only skill changes id approve of are chain to higher rarity were the bases have a better skill than f+ 4-8 of them to make a SR/SR+ and that thing has a horrible skill period *cough*rabbit chain*cough*

last time a skill was changed one race started with 3 srs with gvg skills while everyone else had to struggle...

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Kasonii

Rank 0
Kasonii
PostedFeb 07, 2013 10:35 am
I don't like his skills (both normal and fused+ forums) either. They made Rehab sound so big and great when he came out and changed his info 2 or 3 times, but the real issue was with his skill. If I were to summon two rehabs there is little chance I would level them and fuse them, more than likely I would trade them off for BB.
Would be my first UR and one of my team, but I just do not find his skill useful and the MP cost for an UR that I do not like the skill of, kind of pointless in a team. Maybe a status item, but that is about it.

I think if his plus form got a simular skill to the new mech's +form then rehab would be loved by all dragon users.

Hypno kitty will make you feel better..... and make you trade me everything, ma ha ha ha. :-).