SilentScream.

Rank 0
SilentScream.
PostedFeb 06, 2013 1:07 pm

DREAM OF MIRROR ONLINE

I want it back please.
Lately I've really been going through domo withdrawals, and I've looked so hard for private servers and there aren't any at all. All there is is just Chinese and it's confusing and if you get half english it's just crap. DOMO was like another life to me. It was somewhere I went when I was having a bad day and felt good, I spent so much time on it and I've tried other games and it's just not the same. The guild I was in was like no other, we had such a connection. We have each other on facebook and we were like a family. I was closer to them then my actual family. My pets actually felt like pets. The teaming, the events, the connection, everything was so amazing. I had played for a year and a half and I think Aeria made a huge mistake closing it down. I miss it so much. DOMO made me so happy that no other game can do.

Does anyone else feel this way? We need to get domo back, please help.

Advertisement

TheFouLu

Rank 0
TheFouLu
PostedFeb 06, 2013 2:09 pm

DOMO

A lot of people miss it.
What TamTam said.
DOMO had it own climat, like no other game ever had. Though many people been repeating "omg im so bored, nothing to do" etc. they actually kept coming back because DOMO had its awesome charm. Social aspect was one of the best things about it - you could ALWAYS find someone willing to help if you asked in nicely, people been talkative, friendly and even after adding things like "MP pendants" we kept forming teams, having fun, acting like second family, that actually knew us better than real one.
Also there is a thing that i never seen someone mentioning about but.. the interface.
It was awesome, DOMO is the only game i actually feel like i CONTROL what my character do.
And i tried many MMORPGs (mostly anime ones) and in all of them characters are like: "oh so you want me to stop casting spell and just walk away? how about i cast 3 more spells before doing that?" wchich of course leads to death if you play as a mage. Other than that are notifications. I think everone found it extremely useful. For example, you're playing with your pet, so pretty much only thing you can do is chat with someone, but you don't feel really talkative so you just minimize DOMO and go browser web. And then someone PMs you. In normal mmo you would just miss it, while DOMO pops out notification in system tray.
Things like flying, changing classes and building them your own way, using subs, spamming elders, doing guild instances, sitting in town and chatting, lookting through stalls, playing hide and seek, dueling, farming, making fun of guildies, hunting for titles and all other stuff i forgot to mention.. I think everyone miss that.
Of course there are people who couldn't just say "farewell" to DOMO and went to TW one.
I tried it myself, it has a lot more stuff than aeria version, but playing chinese version of it.. (or half translated if you copied files), makes it almost imposible to enjoy it all, especially with all those people who doesn't speak english (unless you know chinese but i think not many of you do) and items describtions you never seen before, prices of items are also.. way too high (1M for clean random cossie back when i tried TW ver). I just couldn't stand it all, fact of losing my character and items i've been working hard on for 2 years wasn't that bad, i could just get it all again, but it's not the same. It's like there is noone to play with.
Assuming - DOMO was the best MMO i played, i really miss it, so does a lot of people i know and talk with from time to time. We wish it could be brought back somehow, i am sure if it'd be treated properly, it would give very nice income.. -cough- (saras and hp/mp pendants killed the game) -cough-
It would be highly appreciated if someone could do something about getting it back, or convincing some other company to take care of it. Thank you for reading.

-Stupid P.S warning-

P.S.
I didn't know i can be that polite.. xD anyway english (engrish -cough-) isn't my native language so excuse me for all gramatical mistakes i made <3 Though it was DOMO that taught me english cause i couldn't speak it at all~

Woodrow from Sapphire~

Glenowly

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Glenowly
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:50 am
I've also been missing DOMO so much v.v (Woodrow totally knows. My random spams to him o<)
I miss the people, the guild, the MMO itself. I loved how close we were. The fullout retardedness. How we could confide in each other with our feelings, when we couldn't talk to the people surrounding us IRL. How we could be so many people, yet be completely drama free. The failed raids, but still getting up on our feet and trying again, as a team. Just sitting and chatting next to each other in Eversun. Spamming guildfame together for the extremely pervy DD elder <3 Or grinding Grizzly bears for hours together at the very end.
Foggy foresting, even though you don't even need it. Just for the fun of being in teams with guild, friends and family. The giantic messy family trees of weirdness, where you dated your uncle and was married to your grandson and everyone was your lover..
The pets.. Don't even start me on the pets.. I had waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many. <.< >.>
The community was unlike any I've ever seen. It's an experience i'll always remember. :3

I loved the fact that you could be any job, and switch between them if you got bored. Then sub them on other jobs too. You could build the strangest or the strongest characters. The quests might not have been the best. But if you wanted to do them you could. And they were fun when you actually did them.

Finding another game like DOMO will be impossible..

Yookey ~ Sapphire (and a forever true Scarlet Demon <3)

Btw.. if you see Ryan, tell him he's grounded!

KeiraHagai

Rank 0
KeiraHagai
PostedFeb 20, 2013 12:15 am
I am having a huge Domo withdrawal at the moment (I'm on youtube listening to the whole soundtrack for crying out loud!). I missed that connection you made with the people you played with, which is something I haven't seen in any other mmo ever (and still haven't). The free will to choose your class and sub-class was so great. Also the notifications that pops up when you minimize the game to do something else is something ALL games should have, it was so useful Smile
R.I.P. Domo and my sprite Hareta (Lost but never forgotten)!

"And remember, the universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke." ~Orvus- Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3)

mayhemsm

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:48 pm
Don't worry there's still light at the end of the tunnel.

*edited* I'll post back as more info becomes available.

whitefangpup

Rank 0
whitefangpup
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:28 am

DOMOOOOOOOOOOOOO </3

I loved this game so much ;-;... I quit playing due to college and all the newbs o-e. (got tired of explaining over and over and over) But i still got on at times to say hey to all my buds D: i got some of them on facebook as well but not all of them which sucks. One of which is like meh sister, first person i met when i joined the game (tamika94 - Sapphire - FTW).

So yeah Domo had huge families. the weddings were huge Very Happy, farming was fun, tanking the crud out of Foggy and its lag XD.

The interface yes was amaaaaaaazing as well <3. I have also been trying to find a game like it, with the multi job choices and sub jobs but its the only one of its kind. every other game is gender based with the 'classes' or sticks u to one job which gets boring. say you're in an archer mood but a month later you're in a mage mood (this is how i am now on GF and I'm getting bored already and its hasn't even been a full month). domo alllowed for leniency and mood changes o . o.

I want this back! family. job choice. leniency.

Also the sara crud did ruin it..everyone to me seemed to bicker over it and it became the center of the economy o-e.

So if can either bring it back OR make something else similar to it. maybe something with better graphics but still with the anime look (more prefered next to awesome graphics o . o but those nowadays require a darn alienware computer which i cant afford >:O). SO DO SOEMTHING Very Happy PLEASE!!!!!

EDIT: I STILL HAVENT CHANGED MY PROFILE PIC! <3

EDIT 2 : I just noticed the date i joined o-e i feel old!...i joined aeria because of domo ;-;

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedMar 01, 2013 12:48 pm
I only miss the game. I don't miss it as a mmo...
I do miss the races and the tedious grinding for leveling, even though it got boring somethings Razz
I wish it could be a little computer game to play single player or maybe 4 player co-op now.

yonylio

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2013 4:39 pm

wait wut,

As "mayhemsm" said.
"There is always a light at the end of the tunnel"
The game is not dead yet.
Keep wishing and maybe one day your dreams come true guys.
lxxxxxixxxxxxkxxxxxexxxxmxxxxxxaxxxxyxxxxbxxxxxexxxxaxxxxxdxxxxxoxxxxmxxxxxoxxxxxxpxxxrxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxvaxxxxxxxtxxxxxxexxxxxxsxxxxxxxexxxxx xxxxxxxrxxxxxxxxx xxxxxvxxxxxx exxxxxxxxxxxxxrxxxx

┏┓ OK!
┃┣━┓
┛┣━┃
 ┣━┃
┓┣━┃
┗┻━┛

┳┻|
┻┳|  
┳┻|ヘミ∧?!
┻┳|・ο・)
┳┻|⊂ノ 
┻┳|J

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedMar 02, 2013 6:58 pm
I never played DOMO, was going to try it but it was cancled the day before I checked it out. Right now I am waiting for Lime Odyssey to come out and its a game worth playing Very Happy

db364145

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 9:40 am
I miss Dreams of Mirror Online (DOMO) so much :/.
It was the only game I felt comfortable with.
Please bring it back somehow :/