PostedFeb 03, 2013 6:21 pm
tyvm ^^, Keep it up.

I could maybe cahnge some little things but yeh it's cool Smile

Advertisement

MDBoss

Rank 3
MDBoss
PostedFeb 03, 2013 6:54 pm
Maybe u could make some more shadow. So the Image will look more realistic. and could u maybe put a Quote like: I AM BACK
And maybe the background with trees and a bit darker and more shadow there aswell Wink

thnx ^^

alfian84

Rank 0
alfian84
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:06 pm
Name: kouga
Guild: n/a
Quote: Time to play the game
Colors: Blue(s)
Any additional information: If you could, have it related to Dragon .

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:55 pm
MDBoss wrote:
Maybe u could make some more shadow. So the Image will look more realistic. and could u maybe put a Quote like: I AM BACK
And maybe the background with trees and a bit darker and more shadow there aswell Wink

thnx ^^  

I will potentially attempt it however I do not appreciate people telling me how to make my signatures

MDBoss

Rank 3
MDBoss
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:09 am
Ninniachel wrote:
MDBoss wrote:

thnx ^^  

I will potentially attempt it however I do not appreciate people telling me how to make my signatures  

I really like the Siggie :O, u said tell me if u want any thing changed so I did...

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedFeb 04, 2013 11:14 am
MDBoss wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
MDBoss wrote:

thnx ^^  

I really like the Siggie :O, u said tell me if u want any thing changed so I did...  

Anything changed does not mean telling me how to make my signatures. I will not be changing it now

MDBoss

Rank 3
MDBoss
PostedFeb 04, 2013 12:54 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
MDBoss wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
MDBoss wrote:

thnx ^^  

Anything changed does not mean telling me how to make my signatures. I will not be changing it now  

Read it right.... I was talking about my Siggie not how u make all of them. and if u scroll up I told u twice before that ur Siggies were awesome. So I dunno how u come up with those Lies.... I just said what I wanted to change cuz u asked me that. Then don't ask that when u get pissed afterwards. That's a bit Childish

Well what ever I have my Siggie

thnx for that hehe

RazorAIM

Rank 5
RazorAIM
PostedFeb 04, 2013 2:45 pm
Nc Sigs

yuefei1

Rank 1
yuefei1
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:11 pm
Name: yuefei
Guild: n/a
Image : any anime picture that look nice
Quote: What's past is prologue
Colors: pink and light colour
Matching Avatar : (Y/N) no
Any additional information : Siggy you made are nice Smile

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedFeb 15, 2013 12:39 pm
Semi closed right now. Too busy with school to make signatures. Will get to everyones requests eventually hopefully