kiirsten

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Gold?

Help me please
Ok maybe a stupid question. Im only level 16 and someone just gave me 100,000,000 gold, out of nothing! And I really don't know what you can do with gold? Can someone tell me what you can do with and where etc. Oh and how can I get a horse or a cape or new gear or something haha. Thanks Smile
Advertisement

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedFeb 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Re: Gold?

Help me please
kiirsten wrote:
Ok maybe a stupid question. Im only level 16 and someone just gave me 100,000,000 gold, out of nothing! And I really don't know what you can do with gold? Can someone tell me what you can do with and where etc. Oh and how can I get a horse or a cape or new gear or something haha. Thanks Smile  

Use it to save up for OP hammers since that's this games main currency atm.
Only other ap items you really can get for gold would be nosses 1 Day PIDs, 7 Day PIDs 3 hour CRRs, Lapis w/e.

But all prelinked gear high value ap items getting sold for Ops.

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:12 pm
As you would expect, gold is used to buy stuff. But while it may seem a lot, unfortunately 100M isn't a lot of money these days.

Have a look at this guide for a basic rundown of the game, read the forums for information. Enjoy yourself Smile

RIP Kizzd

Vegetable1991

Rank 0
Vegetable1991
PostedFeb 11, 2013 9:56 am
In addition to what the other posters said.

You can also use gold to buy pots / accesoires / armor and weapons to help you grind your toon Smile
In end-game gold is mainly used to buy OP (Operator Exclusive Hammers) hammers as almost everything valuable is sold for x amount of OP hammers.