lilqiao06

Rank 0
lilqiao06
PostedAug 24, 2012 2:17 pm
Ustinday wrote:
For those who wanna still play Kingdom Heroes, atleast try the Indonesian Version. They fixed lag and war is playable. Worth to try it out again, if you have already alots changed.

They fixed a few things, and offers different aspects then aerias version,
1)Autobattle-for character
2)troops no longer lose loyalty while fighting, only when they die.
3)lvl cap is 230, easy to lvl but some lvls require alot more exp then others, such as lvl 138-139 reqs 43mil exp but lvl 139-140 reqs 22mil.
4)Community is huge and always alot people on at all times
5)Already about 4 larger aeria player guilds there.
6)Alot of the game is in english and easy to understand most of it, especially if you played aerias version.
7)Game is overall fair no godly weapons or GM items, just hard work and activeness is all you need to become beast in this version.

I tried downloading the game from 3k games site and alot of the files came out corrupted and took me about 4 days to get all the correct files I needed.

So, I uploaded all the 21 files you need to play, if your interested In trying out the Indo version just mail me on here and ill send you a link to the uploads, plus it be alot quicker to download from my files then 3k's and they all work =)

all your need to do then is signup on there website, which if you use google chrome is auto translates the site for you, so be easy for you to signup with wavegames.

If you need help with that also, just ask and ill help ya out.

I figured Id offer these for those who still want to play Kingdom Heroes, and since Its looks less than likely it will be brought back by aeria.

Worth the try for all KH hardcore players.  

All the same things listed here can be found in the taiwan server of kh which happens to be hosted by Userjoy itself, so if you're interested in playing the game without fear of a publishing company deciding to close it down on a whim feel free to contact me for info. The server has all the same things listed by justin here except for those which I highlighted in red.

In reference to lvling: I'm not sure what your opinion of easy lvling is, but my friends that left the indo server also said lvling wasn't so bad. Reached 120 in about 1 month. After joining the taiwan server, those same players reached 120 in about 2 days. We have a 5x experience buff from lvl 1-150 and 3x experience buff from lvl 151-200. This was put in place so that new players could enjoy the game and its content without being stuck so far behind in lvl.

In reference to "godly weapons": We do in fact have quite godly weapons. However, these weapons are very much available to every player regardless of spending any kind of cash. Just as Justin has said, these weapons can be available to anyone that decides to put effort into "becoming beast" lol.

No, I have not uploaded 21 files to download for the game, but I can link anyone to the "6" files which are needed to play the game without worry of them possibly being corrupted lol.
If you happen to have any questions or are interested in more details/info about the taiwan server feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
AyaHirano aka HaruhiSuzumiya
Advertisement

pksin95

Rank 0
PostedSep 03, 2012 6:31 am
Personaly when it comes to video games i find it hard to stick with 1 thing for along time becuase it jut gets boring after awhile but this game was one of the only ones i could stick with becuase it was actually fun and exiting to play... the pvp always kept me on the edge of my seat during kingdom wars and boss hunting... sure it took hours sometimes days or weeks to get the drop you wanted but it was always fun.. and when you did get that drop you would just be so happy and depending on what it is you may have wanted it for yourself or just to get afew hundred gold to get that new peice of gear... although i have to admit some of the AP events were a bit much... have 1 guild with ALL the people who got alot of stuff from those events just destroying everything was always kinda funny to watch though becuase each week or 2 they would switch kingdoms to keep it even lol... and trying to kill them having an ENTIRE kingdom basicly fighting 1 guild was hillarious... and im not even gonna mention how fun some of the none AP events were... and no1 can forget the soldiers, what other games can you think of where you have an army of npcs following you into battle that you can upgrade and equip with gear and skill... also if you had to leave for awhile you could continue gaining experience threw afk grinding which is basicly un-heard of in the mmo world... the other day i saw a website for KH2 not sure where it was from but somewhere in asia judging by the letters... personaly i wouldnt mind so much that KH is gone but atleast give us KH2, or KH or both! ik alot of players myself included would start playing again... although dont 4get to wipe everyones accounts if you did bring it back just to even out the playing field and probly entice some new players to join the game... becuase this was the best mmo ive ever played and when i heard it was closing i almost rage quit life... i fliped the **** coffee table...

BFencerMusashi

Rank 1
BFencerMusashi
PostedSep 06, 2012 1:25 pm
I never played this game, but the same is about to happen on Dynasty warriors online, and it has the similar plot and is also about to die. I hope the same wont happen with us. I support your cause.

liljj1234

Rank 2
liljj1234
PostedSep 19, 2012 8:27 pm
Anyone wanna jumpstart my getting kicked out of school linking a website so I can start playing KH again >.> Cause god knows I won't get any work done with it sitting on my computer xD

Slippy419

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Yes!

Bring it Back
This game I have to admit dominated my life. I loved this game even with the OP (Over-Powered) items and players but yes it would be so much better without all of the unbalance. I agree completely with what this guy is saying and I think he covered every part that needed change. I played a Fencer and worked really hard at it I hated to change classes though because the Warrior and my next choice would only have 2 troops and I remember how hard I tried just getting my Fencer up, that's why I wouldn't make a new one. My internet wasn't fast enough to multi-client therefore making a new character seemed nearly impossible. And I would Lose 1 vs. 1 fights with a warrior 10 levels below me! It really did make me mad, but I persevered with my love of this game. It broke my heart the last war that I played though... someone who had bought lots of AP for this game beat me in a fight, I forget exactly but he was something like 60 levels below me when I was around level 120 or 130 yet he beat me with ease. that really killed me inside and it only got worse when I heard the game was going down. My entire guild went to the Indo version of the game and I would Have too had I not had trouble with the download of it. You guys really should bring this game back for all the people who loved and still love it. And maybe think about hiring the guy who started this thread for advice. Please Bring The Game Back!

Slippy419

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Forgot

Hey AngelFyre and everyone else I saw after reading all the posts after going on a tanget ^ last comment Razz its great to see all the old and familiar names. New Thought!

If it hasn't been done how about making a Video Preview of the game and checking out how many views you'd get? (If AG even reads this?) I'm almost positive you'd get huge amounts of Views from the people who love this game. Make sure to leave a comment box for all the players and take a Vote on if you should reopen the game. <3 Kingdom Heroes!

Kingdom Heroes... the one and only game that I kept for a Year or more. KH fans need to make sure Aeria Games knows we are serious!

TheAmbiance

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2012 1:11 pm
There was another great Three Kingdoms MMORPG (HOTK) hosted by PWE which shared the same fate.

jimbop

Rank 0
PostedOct 13, 2012 1:40 pm
I would absolutely come back and start playing KH again if it were to come back. Even though the overpowered items were infuriating to deal with, nothing was more refreshing getting a killshot on one of the overpowered characters during war time. The wars were what really set this game apart from every run-of-the-mill RPG out there. It was loads of fun trying to work with dozens of other guilds to stop the other nations from taking over your territory. Even though I know this post, along with the others on this topic, has no chance at convincing Aeria to make a Kingom Heroes comeback, yet it makes me feel better that at least I expressed my opinion about it.

Ustinday

Rank 0
Ustinday
PostedFeb 06, 2013 2:40 pm

lol

hmmm
I was just searching the web for my old guild website and seen this post again.. Alot of posts since my last post..

Havent been on aeria in awhile...when they going to get something good again!