Jayres2009

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Effect of Lost OP's

Please note that no where in my post did I mention I was happy. I did mention the effect on the overall economy was good. And any fool who spends $1000's of dollars on a game...a computer game at that...knows the risk they are taking. Shaiya is no more than legalized gambling with no "legal" pay back. In that sense some who were more frugal with their money did see a net benefit. And as for big ticket items not being effected note that high level lapis...lvls 6 and 7 have either gone down in gp price (lvl 6's) or stayed the same in OP price (lvl 7's). I agree that it is unfair that those who spent real money (within reason) and endless hours playing (however senseless) did not receive back lost OP's. Yet for the multitudes of players the reduction has been helpful. I just wish it could have been achieved another way.
Advertisement

SeattleTDR

Rank 1
SeattleTDR
PostedFeb 05, 2013 11:08 pm
I usually don't post anything or rant stuff on Forum.. But this is pissing me off.. If I only lost 1 stack I don't give a DAAAMMNN..!! But it's more than one and after serveral replied back n forth with the Aeria Team this is what I get Crying or Very sad

2013-02-05 19:54:36 Response from Team Aeria
Hello BLAHBLABLA ( keeping it from getting hack),
Thank you for contacting Aeria Games Support. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the results of our Op Hammer reimbursement. Unfortunately, we cannot award any more items for this issue. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. For more information on this issue, please see the following forum post - http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1868513 Thank you for being a member of the Shaiya community and we look forward to providing you with support in the future. Please feel free to contact us again should you have any further questions or concerns. Sincerely, Team Aeria

My replied was WTF o_O? WHAT reimbursement ? I didn't get any OPs back...!!! and so on etc...!!! Seriously AG's stole from me and didn't even try to give me at lease something back while other that didn't lose anything get a FREEBIES o_O? lolz ... I love this game so much that I stop playing for 2 years then came back and still goin'... Now I don't mind stop playing for real if the GM's ban me and I surely will NOT come back and waste more $$$ on some game that stole my $$$ lolz... Anyways just some thought that's in my mind and I just wanted to let it out .. Lock it or do whatever y'all wanna do Wink .. Like I said a stakc of OPs is fine but more than a stack I WANT IT BACK...!!! TY

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
PostedFeb 05, 2013 11:27 pm
SeattleTDR wrote:

Reply with these following information

We need the following information in order to further assist you:
1)Character Name
2)Character Level
3)Last date item was seen
4)Where this item is stored
5)Date item was noticed missing
Please reply to this ticket with the request information.

SeattleTDR

Rank 1
SeattleTDR
PostedFeb 05, 2013 11:36 pm
fkcmcp wrote:
SeattleTDR wrote:

Reply with these following information

We need the following information in order to further assist you:
1)Character Name
2)Character Level
3)Last date item was seen
4)Where this item is stored
5)Date item was noticed missing
Please reply to this ticket with the request information.  

I already did that... That was their first respond to my Ticket..

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
PostedFeb 05, 2013 11:38 pm
Do it again and shows ur RageFaces Twisted Evil
same situation happened to me before Razz

SeattleTDR

Rank 1
SeattleTDR
PostedFeb 05, 2013 11:58 pm
fkcmcp wrote:

Did u get it back o_O....?
and I might just bug them till I get it back or get ban lolz Twisted Evil

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:21 am
SeattleTDR wrote:
fkcmcp wrote:

Did u get it back o_O....?
and I might just bug them till I get it back or get ban lolz Twisted Evil  

Hey I replied to my ticket after they put it on hold several times and they finally gave mine and a friend of mines back last week. We had multiple stacks returned.

<center></center>

SHKisME

Rank 0
SHKisME
PostedFeb 06, 2013 1:38 pm
I just got a generic: "We are sorry you are unsatisfied... blah blah blah... We can't restore any more... blah blah blah." All accounts were reimbursed with the appropriate number... blah blah blah.

How were all accounts restored with the appropriate number when many of us got NONE back, or a very small number, and some people openly received 50+ when they HAD NONE to begin with? How's that the "appropriate" number?

I just want to understand that logic is all.