NoiNoi120

Rank 0
NoiNoi120
In your closet, eating nutella Philippines
PostedFeb 01, 2013 6:39 am

The Adventures Of Nemuu: Chapter 1

^!
I loved these stories where u get sucked into an MMORPG soo i decide to try it out!
its my first one, so dont hate please ^-^

-------------------

I woke up and brushed my teeth and drank some milk, so i went back into my room with my milk and opened up my laptop and logged into Eden.....so i logged into my character and then suddenly a portal opened up from my laptop and got sucked into my laptop everything was and it was dark and quiet then a beam of light came infront of me so i had no choice but to go in...
i woke up suddenly and a group of people were around me, my guild members Ninji, Arch, Kia
and Flaw they were shaking me, and then i opened my eyes, there were grassy plains all around and noticed, i was in golden plains!?!?, Ninji looked at me and said "Nemuu! Do you know what happened?!!!?" i said "No all i know is that i got sucked in--" and then we all snapped and said "WE GOT SUCKED INTO EDEN?!!?!" we all stood there shocked we saw other people lying on the ground passed out we woke them up and they looked around and were shocked we told them they were sucked into the game, we had no choice but too live with it but then a voice came out of nowhere and someone in a black robe came up to us and said "My, My....We have a very good group...." i stood there and said "Why are we sucked in the game?!!?" the person in the black robe stood there and said "I teleported you in the game you dont know?" did i say that she was quite small like a halfkin?!, she then removed her hood and her face was so similar....it was Alice from the dungeon Mayors, i dont know why she was here!, she had an evil grin and said "This is my revenge....you ruined my fun!....so ill ruin your too" she had an evil-happy chuckle and said "Oh and a warning....if you die in the game.....you die in real life!" and then vanished, so we had no choice but to live with it, everybody was talking too the npc's and was building a new town too live in since the golden plains town was kind of unihabitable because we couldnt burst open the doors after a few days everybody got used to it... and everybody were killing monsters, questing....and chatting....then i was walking around town and bumped into him...It was nathaniel he was my friend and we would always be having fun together...somehow i remembered his face by just looking at him and said "Nathaniel! i missed you so much" and hugged him he just hugged back and said "Heh, i missed you too" we then went doing dgn runs and killing mobs and questing, by the end of the day we sat together alone at a secret place, and we fell to the ground tired and i said "Just like old times huh?" we both laughed, we both stood up and then we walked out but i tripped on a rock and fell ontop of him....and then we both kissed....

End Of Chapter 1

I really hope you enjoyed! Very HappyD!!!!
Advertisement

SRD2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:01 am

oooh yeaaaaah

moomoo
oooh hohohoho i am in it too xD yay \o/ banzai banzai -flips moomoo-

NoiNoi120

Rank 0
NoiNoi120
In your closet, eating nutella Philippines
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:21 am