Darkrise21

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 11:30 am
i do it but i have error...in game i put my use and pass and he start but it show debug error something this
Advertisement

AfroBeast93

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 7:15 am

"Login Failed" message

This message keeps coming up when i launch the game
Hi there Smile.

I seem to be able to launch the game perfectly fine, but after the initial opening credits, i get a box popping up in the game saying "Login Failed" after which the game closes when i click "OK". Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the new client, I've inspected the files and still no change. I even tried to logout of Ignite, log back in and STILL the problem persists.. Im missing the game and Im eager to get back on it so help would be much appreciated please and thank you Smile

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2013 6:22 pm
I'm having similar problems too, and I'm downloading the game right now. It keeps saying, "connection problems - retrying in 28 secs".

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:05 am
For some reason, whenever I tried downloading dk online onto my computer, it downloads to about part 4/5, but then, for the last few seconds, the download percentages started to go backwards. Therefore, I couldn't finish downloading the game. It keeps saying, "connections problems - retrying in 28 seconds". Is there a fix to this? Thnx!

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:07 am

Re: 7-Zip: Data error

the archive is corrupted
Vampirella4 wrote:
I tried installing DK online but this is what keeps coming up for me 7-Zip: Data error the archive is corrupted.Is there a way to remove the game from my list and try to download it again or would you even be able to fit it for me.  

I also have problems downloading dk online. For some reason, the download percentages keep going backwards constantly, and therefore, I couldn't finish the download.