DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 8:02 am

Arena duels 1 vs 1

Instead of having the rewards handed out at a specific time every 3 days make it a random time between midnight and noon. This way it should spread out of the rewards more evenly instead of allowing people in certain time zones an advantage.

Already an advantage for those being able to attend Battle Ground. Add another Battle Ground time and keep attendance to 2 Battle Grounds.
Advertisement

smithdlm

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 10:35 am
Hi. Don't know if this info has been given or not but can the developers give us any heads up on info regarding possible changing the times or adding times for BG and WB? Is this on the cards or no plans to change? I'm in UK so very difficult to to BG and virtually impossibel to do BG! very annoying because i like the game.
One suggestion is to start a Euro server...

Ifonly1977

Rank 1
Ifonly1977
PostedJan 30, 2013 10:59 am
smithdlm wrote:
Hi. Don't know if this info has been given or not but can the developers give us any heads up on info regarding possible changing the times or adding times for BG and WB? Is this on the cards or no plans to change? I'm in UK so very difficult to to BG and virtually impossibel to do BG! very annoying because i like the game.
One suggestion is to start a Euro server...  

But a euro server means starting out for a 3rd time and having to reinvest all that cash AGAIN.

I agree though ...needs something sorted out for us Europeans and obvious answer is add a 2nd BG. I can handle missing 2 of the WB's and for me only the Saturday GW is of any importance and I can set my alarm clock for it, as guild can handle previous rounds easily.

AoL - Leo77

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 11:23 am
Well that wont happen - there are however EURO servers online - you might want to do a search for it.

lapdog3028

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 10:39 am
Adding a suggestion:

It appears the Battleground event is an important one. But, since I work almost every day in the morning on East coast time, it is hard for me to stay up real late for the battleground since it starts after 11pm in my time zone. Maybe add another battleground event for the working people on the east coast, or make the battleground event earlier than 21:00 server time. I feel like I'm missing out just because I'm a productive citizen in a time zone farther from the server. My currency for AP sure doesn't seem to be affected. Help out the eastern customers and give us a fairer battleground experience. Thanks!

Oconornus

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Roses flying across the screen

Nobody likes the roses flying across the screen when someone donates bunches, and they interrupt gameplay. Can they be removed?

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 2:02 pm
Crystalloid level 5 for level 60 gear. How about making this actually obtainable in a reasonable time frame.

1ForLyfe

Rank 0
1ForLyfe
PostedFeb 05, 2013 3:53 pm

More activities in the wild

A few ideas to toss around to get more activities in the wild

• Random large monsters spawn that up to 3 people can participate in to take it down.

• New capture-able territories like the gold mines but instead give guild buffs (max of 25 per guild). Would make more use of the pvp in the wild I think. Also these could reset once a week to motivate guilds to find the best areas and hold them down while battling each other to take. Couple of things it could do is the whole guild gets +1-5% gold, +1-5% exp, ect. Higher the level area you are in the greater the benefits with each player only being able to capture and hold 1 each so 1 player doesn't take all high level ones.

• Better rewards and a small amount of exp from the monsters in the wild, seriously it wouldn't hurt too much.

Lyfe - 57 Bard/Sorc Raome - 59 Guard/Duelist

tswamp

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:20 am

battleground

loss of honor
I've been playing this game for a couple of months and I've noticed how unfair the battlegrounds can be. I've read alot of the forums on this same subject. And I understand
it's a game. But I've noticed alot of the smaller players in the battle grounds just sit in the start area cause the bigger players gang up on them cause we are easy kills. They won't attack a player the same size or bigger then them cause they might lose. The thing is I don't care if I die, but obsessively get killed by the same player 20 lvl's above me it's just not right. Y cause they can kill me with 1 hit. So what's the point of me even trying. So my suggestion is Maybe have them lose honor. Because there is nothing honorable about killing a player 20 lvl's below you obsessively cause it's quick and easy.

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:45 am

Re: battleground

loss of honor
tswamp wrote:
I've been playing this game for a couple of months and I've noticed how unfair the battlegrounds can be. I've read alot of the forums on this same subject. And I understand
it's a game. But I've noticed alot of the smaller players in the battle grounds just sit in the start area cause the bigger players gang up on them cause we are easy kills. They won't attack a player the same size or bigger then them cause they might lose. The thing is I don't care if I die, but obsessively get killed by the same player 20 lvl's above me it's just not right. Y cause they can kill me with 1 hit. So what's the point of me even trying. So my suggestion is Maybe have them lose honor. Because there is nothing honorable about killing a player 20 lvl's below you obsessively cause it's quick and easy.  

this will be fixed in 1.5 since they finally have the lvl brackets for the 40+ BGs i.e. 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 etc...

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>