FreeFallen

Rank 0
FreeFallen
PostedOct 30, 2012 4:19 am
Cyber bullying mostly in games themselves happen through private messages ei. As of stalking, just don't give out other personal information to others (other than where you live or et cetera, they are detailed in profiles ei >//-//<).

There are some countries that had these laws for stuffs but I am not sure if they are reliable (all the time). Also, there is this RT in games. There's no permanent ban once someone bullied you, is there ei? o.oa

If you are being hated or bullied (not trolled, trolling is fun ei cx), ignore it. Pipz just lack of attention and they just wanted to be noticed. And yosh ei, noticed by bans, though it will only work for days ei \/m

No lessons are learned until you are burned ei <:

Advertisement

pedjalazovic

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 9:05 am
totally agree

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Coalition against Bullying and Abuse.

This is a page I and a friend founded.
Hello. Today, I was told by my friend that he was contemplating suicide, due to online bullying. My friend plays Shaiya, for security reasons of course, I will not reveal his name. I was going to make a topic for this, but I was better told to post it here. Today, me and 3 friends have founded the Coalition against Bullying and Abuse. I do not care if you like the page, but please, share the page. And if you yourself are experiencing online bullying, do not hesitate to send in an RT. Harassment is a very serious offense, and is against the Terms of Service, as well as new laws to help prevent suicide caused by bullying. Thank you for your time.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:25 pm
Liked it =D

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:33 pm
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
Liked it =D  
Thank you, very much. Don't forget to share. \o/

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedApr 17, 2013 8:58 am

Blatant Harassment.

Ends here.
Alright, I am here to discuss the blatant harassment towards me and my peers. This is kind of a speech of some sort, so here goes.

How I feel about it

At first, the attacks themselves were funny and I laughed at them. I didn't take them seriously, as I thought they were a one time offense. Unfortunately now, they have spiraled out of control and am here to put a stop to them.

This is a article that tells what can and will happen should authorities get involved, and should these attacks continue, I can guarantee that they indeed will.

Link.

Bystanders

Do not be afraid to speak up for someone.

I always think to myself "Better me than somebody else." People have committed suicide over cyber bullying. For that idiotic joke that took you 3 minutes to make (which, by the way, isn't even that funny) could land you two years in prison, and thats only for Cyber Bulling. Almost every time, charges are added such as;

• Stalking
  • Harassment

And a multitude of of other charges. Stalking is a crime punishable to two years in prison and/or a fine ranging from $500-$5,000.

Your jokes aren't funny.

Final Thoughts/Comments on the subject

I am too nice, so I am giving a warning to the inappropriate things said about me. If this continues, the authorities will be involved. I have already sent RT's against such offenders, and I trust Aeria will deal with them accordingly.

If this post is deleted, I understand completely. I am merely making it public to any offenders that there is nothing funny about your harassment. Thank you for your time.

And this is a song that describes my emotion right now. Woohoo!

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 17, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Blatant Harassment.

Ends here.
minuzaki wrote:

Shouldn't this be in the rants and raves section?

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedApr 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Ends here.
iBambi wrote:
minuzaki wrote:

Shouldn't this be in the rants and raves section?  

It belongs in a ticket with details. Not rants and raves, not this thread.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Ends here.
LadyBorderlinex wrote:

Well.. judging by the context, they want the person or people to see it.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Ends here.
iBambi wrote:
LadyBorderlinex wrote:

Well.. judging by the context, they want the person or people to see it.  
Yes, I want people to see it. I've sent over five tickets pertaining to comments such as this and clearly, it is not enough. So believe me when I say, it ends here.