bluefire445577

Rank 0
bluefire445577
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:27 pm

trying to log in but keeps asking for some password i dont

So ill log in and get to my characters, and click a file. Then click finish and then it asks for password, I try putting every possible password I know and it wont let me play what is this ?
thxs

~i wear my heart on my sleeve~ >:D
Advertisement

Gahloman

Rank 0
Gahloman
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:44 pm
From the sounds of it, since you say you can log onto the account and click on a character but it asks for a password, that's what you're stuck at. It's the character password feature of the game.

What you'll want to do is click on a character and click "Set Password" on the bottom right corner and set a character password that has to be exactly six characters long. Make sure you remember it as it will ask you to input it every time you log onto that character.

I believe that's what you're stuck on, anyway. Once that's set, you should be good to go.

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedFeb 05, 2013 4:43 am
I read it a little different with the character password. To me it seems they haven't been here for a long time and a character password has been set, by Aeria. You can try to log in with 123456 or the first 6 digits of your account password. If 1 of them works change it with the way Gahloman. If you can't log in still only thing to do is send in a ticket to ask for a password reset here

bluefire445577

Rank 0
bluefire445577
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:08 pm
Alright tyvm ill will try them out and see what happens Smile

~i wear my heart on my sleeve~ >:D