Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedFeb 05, 2013 6:55 pm
Honestly I don't think the real issue here is the grinders... I think is the fact that there are just too many choices... spread canta pvpers between 6+ maps and pvp much much harder to get... especially if you then add nummy little tasties that only one faction can eat all over the maps to ensure spreading the pvpers out. Cap the zones, not to protect grinders so much as to narrow down where 80s can go... get them down to 1-2 maps other then boss battle, and I bet pvp pick up fast. In Ep4 was some Dwater pvp, some dinos, some DD1 (more rarely DD2)... now from 3 maps went to Dinos, DD1, Dwater, VR, PR, KI, the 2 new grinding maps, and canyon of greed... 9 maps for lvl 80s to hide from each other and look for nubs to kill in *smiles*

Advertisement

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedFeb 05, 2013 7:05 pm
Chan375 wrote:
Honestly I don't think the real issue here is the grinders... I think is the fact that there are just too many choices... spread canta pvpers between 6+ maps and pvp much much harder to get... especially if you then add nummy little tasties that only one faction can eat all over the maps to ensure spreading the pvpers out. Cap the zones, not to protect grinders so much as to narrow down where 80s can go... get them down to 1-2 maps other then boss battle, and I bet pvp pick up fast. In Ep4 was some Dwater pvp, some dinos, some DD1 (more rarely DD2)... now from 3 maps went to Dinos, DD1, Dwater, VR, PR, KI, the 2 new grinding maps, and canyon of greed... 9 maps for lvl 80s to hide from each other and look for nubs to kill in *smiles*  

^+28923598598798796328538743562873487243564893274943867928374937568273

this is the reason why VR/PR should be capped

AND to add to that ima start collecting SS of every time lights say they going VR just to show grinders where the problem lies, ive never ever heard a fury raid say COME PR nope we want to pvp in KI or jungle, personally i prefer KI cause it gives pvp a lil change with the relic

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:50 pm
Chan375 wrote:

I never thought of it like that. They say they can't block dwater because of OI being in jungle. so how about putting a barrier outside the dwater castles so only those lvl 60 and under can pass that barrier, then 61+ can still get into DD and Jungle. That brings it down to DD1, DD2, Jungle, KI, VR and PR. arguably DD and Jungle could be limited to 70 and under, though I think many would disagree with me there because of OI.

RaymondHoward

Rank 0
RaymondHoward
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Pr/Vr

not able to grind
i agree im on the fury side and its about the same we get killed so fas and so often that i've been in pr for two months and only got 7 lvls and its really sad becuase no one can lvl to be blunt its pathetic.