How are you liking DK Online so far? (please select and leave feedback below)

Great!
18%23 Votes
Good Game - I have suggestions for improvement
49%62 Votes
Okay Game - I have suggestions for improvement
30%38 Votes
Not my type of game
2%3 Votes
Total Votes :: 126 Votes
Author Message

Scalinger2

Rank 0
Scalinger2
Joined
27 Jul 2009
Posts
71
Location
United States
PostedFeb 03, 2013 7:10 pm
Those epic armor quest pieces aren't as 'op' as I thought, the base stats aren't very good and they have a set bonus, so I guess it's fine.
Advertisement

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8492
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedFeb 03, 2013 7:12 pm
Scalinger2 wrote:
Those epic armor quest pieces aren't as 'op' as I thought, the base stats aren't very good and they have a set bonus, so I guess it's fine.  


They have better base stats than Epic 40 armor that drops from mobs, and better armor/dodge as well.

Scalinger2

Rank 0
Scalinger2
Joined
27 Jul 2009
Posts
71
Location
United States
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:04 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
Scalinger2 wrote:
Those epic armor quest pieces aren't as 'op' as I thought, the base stats aren't very good and they have a set bonus, so I guess it's fine.  


They have better base stats than Epic 40 armor that drops from mobs, and better armor/dodge as well.  
The magic user set is lower def, etc. but it adds some hp magic atk, magic atk speed etc. for the whole set, so I guess it depends on class.

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
Joined
17 May 2010
Posts
398
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 04, 2013 12:34 am
At the moment the quest armor is obsolete. The set bonus is minimal, but still somewhat helpful.

The base stats are low. Level 40 blues are superior in terms of def and dodge, not to mention level 40 farmed yellows. The main appeal to the quest armor over a lvl 40 blue is the 4th rune slot, which nobody dares attempt without the item mall.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
Joined
07 Mar 2010
Posts
962
Location
TekkenForce Town Italy
PostedFeb 04, 2013 1:37 pm
I have added more links to my suggestion since i made more..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
Joined
23 Feb 2008
Posts
3962
Location
Superman Cave Vietnam
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:11 am
not my type of game sorry..

betavich

Rank 0
betavich
Joined
24 Jan 2012
Posts
91
Location
United States
PostedFeb 05, 2013 4:12 pm

game over

the extreme shadow mage build reached level 30 hit an impass went broke and probably wont ever level again all stat points on int all points on left colum except 1 (poison arrow) it makes me sick to see people sparming with area effect spells they are lower level than me fighting 5 mobs at a time killing them real slow meanwhile i dont have a mob to kill for quests can only fight one mob at a time need health pots to do it and if more than one mob attacks me i have to run better not even think about pvp or ill kill every last sparmer in the game untill the end of time i dont like being cheated by someone with unfair advantages and ive never liked sparming since the first time i saw it. that was more deflection based than this pixel streaming graphical nightmare mob robbing slow killers with weird green effects. you gave me a stat reset card ill never use it. the left and right extremes need to be balanced better sm needs an overhaul in a bad way,if i did level it would take me at least a week unless i die once or twice and i will then it will take two or three weeks.im short on gear wheres some belts trinkets shirts rings i got empty gear slots im out of gold and wont even be able to buy health pots anymore this is going to take a very very long time when i return from neverwinter...the hells i scratched and clawed my way out of all ticked off.... game over man...game over. (calls a re do)

sorbek

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
sorbek
Joined
27 Feb 2009
Posts
143
Location
tours France
PostedFeb 05, 2013 6:42 pm
I actually made the attempt to read through your wall of text and basically your're angry because you built your character horribly, and you are blaming the game for it.

Most other classes have similar issues 1. you can go grind lower lvl mobs to replenish your gold. 2. if you have no heals/aoe (why you chose to do that is beyond me).
Join a party or make a duo, although good luck explaining why you didn't take heal lol.

Etain -Reborn- Sorbet 70 UM Mage

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
Joined
23 Mar 2008
Posts
3609
Location
Carpe Noctem! United States
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: game over

betavich wrote:
the extreme shadow mage build reached level 30 hit an impass went broke and probably wont ever level again all stat points on int all points on left colum except 1 (poison arrow) it makes me sick to see people sparming with area effect spells they are lower level than me fighting 5 mobs at a time killing them real slow meanwhile i dont have a mob to kill for quests can only fight one mob at a time need health pots to do it and if more than one mob attacks me i have to run better not even think about pvp or ill kill every last sparmer in the game untill the end of time i dont like being cheated by someone with unfair advantages and ive never liked sparming since the first time i saw it. that was more deflection based than this pixel streaming graphical nightmare mob robbing slow killers with weird green effects. you gave me a stat reset card ill never use it. the left and right extremes need to be balanced better sm needs an overhaul in a bad way,if i did level it would take me at least a week unless i die once or twice and i will then it will take two or three weeks.im short on gear wheres some belts trinkets shirts rings i got empty gear slots im out of gold and wont even be able to buy health pots anymore this is going to take a very very long time when i return from neverwinter...the hells i scratched and clawed my way out of all ticked off.... game over man...game over. (calls a re do)  


Just use the stat reset already and put most into CON, some in WIS, and a little in INT (and/or DEX), and level up some more to get enough stat points in the right side to get at least level 1 of Poison Cloud and max the first Heal. Yeah, it is going to take some time -- and a lot of cooperative playing with others, but you can do it if you care to put forth the effort.

Oh, and fwiw, "sparming" is a term used in games like Last Chaos wherein skill point farming (which is shortened into "sparming") is a major consumer of game time. We don't have sparming here. What you mean is "spamming," although the appropriateness of that term used in such a manner is questionable, even if common).

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: