Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Guild Tree

Is there any way the developers could let assistant guild masters activate the Guild tree? I always try to activate the tree same time every day but it is costing me the earth in chocolate to persuade my wife to activate it when I am at work!!!
Advertisement

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedFeb 05, 2013 7:38 pm
If i was your wife, i would object to this post for fear of a diminishing supply of chocolate as a consequence of any change that might get implemented.

gveltaine

Rank 0
gveltaine
PostedFeb 23, 2013 10:59 pm

i agree

i feel this is something that should be implemented, but with much collaboration within the guild

like it shouldnt be an automatic permission for assistant guild leaders to activate tree, because the master may have plans or a set schedule that the guild knows about, but if the GM is having issues getting on or is taking an extended leave, instead of having to pass leadership,
maybe have a check off feature so that can be used in these situations

Smile

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:48 am
this would be nice if the guild leader could authorize permission for certain ranks of the guild.

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 5:24 am
zthen wrote:
this would be nice if the guild leader could authorize permission for certain ranks of the guild.  

Exactly, how about having a designated second in charge?

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedFeb 25, 2013 5:54 am
Arcturan wrote:
zthen wrote:

Exactly, how about having a designated second in charge?  

If you trust someone with doing certain "guild leader only" tasks, could you not pass on leadership to them on the days you cannot be there to activate the tree? This is currently what our guild leader does and takes no longer than it would if your suggestion is implemented and you had to designate a person to carry out the role. I know it is not perfect but so long as there are work arounds then you should consider them.

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:33 am
what if something unexpected arises? sure, i might trust someone being guild leader when I know i won't be around but what if something unexpected happens? You're right that things aren't perfect but there needs to be consideration on both the devs and the players part.

as for permissions, if a guild leader could assign permissions that would be faster in the long run because you only need to set permission once. Its less of a hassle then swap leadership back and forth every time you can't make it in game.

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>