coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedFeb 01, 2013 8:42 pm
Hopefully we'll be able to communicate with Aeria Staff over what AP Items should be available and the consequences of doing certain things. As a long term measure, we all know that AP will take over, what we want to try and do, is to make it as fair as possible for all players.

Advertisement

M4lightning

Rank 0
M4lightning
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:00 pm
coduxs wrote:
Hopefully we'll be able to communicate with Aeria Staff over what AP Items should be available and the consequences of doing certain things. As a long term measure, we all know that AP will take over, what we want to try and do, is to make it as fair as possible for all players.  

I was just looking your signature and realized I stil dont have my lion poppet Sad

AndrewRJackson

Rank 0
AndrewRJackson
PostedFeb 01, 2013 11:59 pm
no lion poppet.......

The community on this game so far is great plenty of players who are active!
Don't destroy another game with obsurd AP prices think reasonable!

GAMES ARE DESTROYED BY - __ PAY TO WIN SYSTEM

I have respect for the game, the people who create it and those who play
I will buy AP when it's available but im not being ripped off at the hip pocket by overpriced AP products that ultimatley will ruin community numbers

Hence what happened to LC, payed to play there and now im left with a great character, great gear, but a community that is soley dupe accounts...

Cheers

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:40 am
Im fine with certain Items being AP only, but for a reasonable Price and Quantity.
Lets say, a Stack of 5x Lucky Runes/Protection Scrolls for 499ap, which makes it ~100ap each and that seems reasonable comparing to the Linking/Enhancing Success Rates.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:38 am
filipvarga wrote:
Im fine with certain Items being AP only, but for a reasonable Price and Quantity.
Lets say, a Stack of 5x Lucky Runes/Protection Scrolls for 499ap, which makes it ~100ap each and that seems reasonable comparing to the Linking/Enhancing Success Rates.  

lol 10% Lucky Runes will not be satisfying at 100 AP each..... For level 2+ Runes that's like a roughly 30% chance of success, maybe 40% at best. I'm guessing level 3 and 4 runes will have even lower chances of success.... I'm not really looking forward to an 11% Level 4 rune ....

Inushokin

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 1:05 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:

I can't think of a single (Free) MMORPG that has balanced, fair PvP and a cheap cash shop. Perhaps a private server, but not a commercially released game  

I can say it since they are not technically a competitor and AGE has license agreements with them: Forsaken World. Its in game inflation is nothing, and every AP item is resold and auctioned at very good rates. PVP is slightly lopsided until you get really rich, but it is possible to do without spending.

Btw: Atm On Enchanting a Kant's Cane:

Currently [4], Highest I've had is [6].

46 Attempts. 20 of those with Power Stones. Yeah.  

+8, only two fails on Pagan Longsword... Your luck just sucks, my friend. :p

Here, give me your heart. Let me eat it while you watch. :)

sjhotwings

Rank 0
sjhotwings
PostedFeb 05, 2013 10:57 am
Inushokin wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:

I can't think of a single (Free) MMORPG that has balanced, fair PvP and a cheap cash shop. Perhaps a private server, but not a commercially released game  

I can say it since they are not technically a competitor and AGE has license agreements with them: Forsaken World. Its in game inflation is nothing, and every AP item is resold and auctioned at very good rates. PVP is slightly lopsided until you get really rich, but it is possible to do without spending.

15mil on lvl 30 legend , 30 power stone 4.2 used. and stay at 6. there is no way to get past 6. Btw costume and mount 7-30 days ? is ridiculous, they should be perm. lower the darn price down or u aint getting a penny from me.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 05, 2013 2:24 pm
Inushokin wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:

Two week late trolling? It's generally accept some people are getting "lucky" but the majority are not. Exploiting the Aeria Leveling package's 4.2 stones got so bad that they modified the stones to be untradeable, and even with them, Fails are quite frequent.

8's also not exactly a big number to boast .... enchants go up to 15. I dare you to test higher levels <3