GameSage: Shaiya Phoenix
quigzby
PostedFeb 01, 2013 11:50 am
Stuffman6 wrote:
kerrrblahhh wrote:
Dark.Frenklin wrote:
check your bank i have reward there  

No banks in Phoenix  

^Yup, and I've heard of some people getting their reward but only like 1/10peoople. I did the event an I know for a fact some other people did and no reward >.<  

It will take some time for them to pay out all the rewards. Read the edit on the original post too, there were issues with tracking. As for phoenix, the rewards should show up in your Gift Box.

Advertisement

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedFeb 01, 2013 2:16 pm
Hello players Very Happy

Calm down. Sooner or later they will deliver the prizes <3

Kind regards,

[GS]Joe

Sighborg88

Aeria: Product Manager
Sighborg88
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:19 pm
Stuffman6 wrote:
kerrrblahhh wrote:
Dark.Frenklin wrote:

No banks in Phoenix  

^Yup, and I've heard of some people getting their reward but only like 1/10peoople. I did the event an I know for a fact some other people did and no reward >.<  

Which specific event are you referring to?

"Does anyone have a soldering gun I can borrow? I'd like to use it to attach a soldering gun to myself."

quigzby

GameSage: Shaiya Phoenix
quigzby
PostedFeb 01, 2013 10:00 pm
Sighborg88 wrote:
Stuffman6 wrote:
kerrrblahhh wrote:
Dark.Frenklin wrote:

No banks in Phoenix  

I believe they are all referring to the event in this thread, the Battle Bonus PvP Event

Stuffman6

Rank 0
Stuffman6
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:33 pm
quigzby wrote:
Sighborg88 wrote:
Stuffman6 wrote:
kerrrblahhh wrote:
Dark.Frenklin wrote:

No banks in Phoenix  

I believe they are all referring to the event in this thread, the Battle Bonus PvP Event  

Im Referring to the 1/22 Pvp event. The one with the Sonic lapis as a prize Surprised I joined Pvp and now im addicted cause of these events xD

kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:54 pm
Stuffman6 wrote:
quigzby wrote:
Sighborg88 wrote:
Stuffman6 wrote:
kerrrblahhh wrote:
Dark.Frenklin wrote:

No banks in Phoenix  

Im Referring to the 1/22 Pvp event. The one with the Sonic lapis as a prize Surprised I joined Pvp and now im addicted cause of these events xD  

=/ hoping they hurry to finish handing out the 1/22nd battle bonus and start the next one soon, nice pvp during the events.

9qwerr

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 9:27 am
PvP is So Dead!!! Do Something! Held another event pleasee 3 days and Just 800 kills That suck.. it used to be 1k a day

kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
PostedFeb 07, 2013 10:04 am
9qwerr wrote:
PvP is So Dead!!! Do Something! Held another event pleasee 3 days and Just 800 kills That suck.. it used to be 1k a day  

yup kills so much better during the events, but more than 2 weeks after last event and still haven't passed out prizes Razz

Sighborg88

Aeria: Product Manager
Sighborg88
PostedFeb 13, 2013 11:28 pm
A new event has been started! Check out the original post.

"Does anyone have a soldering gun I can borrow? I'd like to use it to attach a soldering gun to myself."

heimdallur

Rank 0
heimdallur
PostedFeb 14, 2013 7:27 am
It would be nice if we would receive the bee costume as a code... so we can sell it. I don't like ANY costume but hey as long as I can make some OPs out of it... fine with me.