riskrewyn

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:34 am

Possible bug.

Maxed level on the two main water cards but unable to evolve them together
I patiently have been sacrificing on the two main water cards you obtain from starting the game in the belief that I can maximize their growth once leveled completely. However when I try to evolve them together, no matter which card I choose first, I get the error message that no evolution card is available. What gives? Did I waste my time sacrificing 100's of commons in vain? Should I have evolved them first then sacrificed, but that doesn't make sense, then I would have to either get "lucky" on a random rare draw or buy the fourth card to completely level up card prior to sacrificing??

Concerned
Advertisement

KikkiForever

Rank 0
KikkiForever
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:02 am
If everything is working as you say and I understand you correctly, there is definitely a bug. To test and make sure, check my picture! This is what you should do:

1. Click Sacrifice
  2. Click Evolve
  3. Click Change Target > Select the card with the higher evolution, which you want to evolve
  4. Click to choose or change your Offering card > Select the card with the lower evolution
  5. Click Evolve > the Offering will be destroyed and your primary card will evolve!
  6. If this still doesn't work, please take a screenshot if you can and send it in an email to the support team! Just go to the top of this page and click Support > Contact Us > Game Support and a GM will handle it!

riskrewyn

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Evolution unsuccessful

Same issue occurs
I created a support help ticket for your GM. How can I insert images while using your java-based ticket message creator?

riskrewyn

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 12:54 pm

my invitation code

NhRl9I, it took me a few tries to realize that it was lowercase "l" and then an uppercase "I"

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:08 pm
To upload the the image you must create an account on a image hosting site such as tinypic or photobucket. Then upload the image onto the hosting site.
After uploading copy and paste the link into the body of the ticket.

BUT

Also just to make sure, when trying to Evolve your Aquarius R+ please makes sure NEITHER the Aquarius R+ and Aquarius R are under "Sacrifice Protection" or in a "Party".
Just a reminder parties cannot be changed or edited 1 hour before a GvG battle.

Please check and try Evolving again, if it still persists please do not hesitate to reply to this thread.

@GS Kikki Very Happy I like your diagram!