sammy50

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:09 pm

How to buy AP with OneBip Account

Well I want to buy Aeria Points using my OneBip account however the site only asks for my mobile number and there is nowhere for me to enter my OneBip account details. Do I have to contact aeria to process the transaction?
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Re: How to buy AP with OneBip Account

sammy50 wrote:
Well I want to buy Aeria Points using my OneBip account however the site only asks for my mobile number and there is nowhere for me to enter my OneBip account details. Do I have to contact aeria to process the transaction?  

Frankly I don't know what you mean by that. The guide to using Onebip is here http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1049995. I've heard that you should charge it via the phone o.o

sammy50

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:14 pm
I DO NOT SEE THE PAGE TO LOG IN TO MY ONEBIP ACCOUNT WHEN I ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE POINTS, I ONLY SEE A PAGE THAT SAYS I SHOULD ENTER MY MOBILE NUMBER. BUT THAT THREAD YOU LINKED ME TO SHOWS THAT YOU CAN PAY BY USING A ONEBIP ACCOUNT AND NOT YOUR MOBILE DIRECTLY.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 14, 2013 1:20 pm
sammy50 wrote:
I DO NOT SEE THE PAGE TO LOG IN TO MY ONEBIP ACCOUNT WHEN I ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE POINTS, I ONLY SEE A PAGE THAT SAYS I SHOULD ENTER MY MOBILE NUMBER. BUT THAT THREAD YOU LINKED ME TO SHOWS THAT YOU CAN PAY BY USING A ONEBIP ACCOUNT AND NOT YOUR MOBILE DIRECTLY.  

To login? http://my.onebip.com/login

Edit: Actually according to that thread it seems to require you to use the "purchase AP" method here, and then when given i think it will redirect you to the onebip page where you can login, and then follow the rest of the steps.

Lazenca

Rank 0
Lazenca
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:47 am

I have the same problem

I'd always paid with the service by mobile phone transactions, but a few days ago I had a problem with the transactions and onebip had to repayment me, now I want to know how to use the 'money' that I have in the onebip account without use my mobile phone

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:00 am

Re: I have the same problem

Lazenca wrote:
I'd always paid with the service by mobile phone transactions, but a few days ago I had a problem with the transactions and onebip had to repayment me, now I want to know how to use the 'money' that I have in the onebip account without use my mobile phone  

If you change your payment currency to "English - EUR" the payment method will change and it will allow you to log into your account. If you have the sufficient amount to pay for the AP they will withdraw the money already placed on your account.

Lazenca

Rank 0
Lazenca
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:18 am

Re: I have the same problem

iBambi wrote:
If you change your payment currency to "English - EUR" the payment method will change and it will allow you to log into your account. If you have the sufficient amount to pay for the AP they will withdraw the money already placed on your account.  

Thank U, I alredy used my onebip account with the method U metioned it.

edulobojeda

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 10:25 am
Hello there, I´m trying to do what you said but I can´t find the way to pay with the money that I had already on that account, could explain me how to do it ? Im stuck in the part where you log in your account, then I get redirected to a onebip website but they payment hasn´t been made.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 15, 2013 1:11 pm
edulobojeda wrote:
Hello there, I´m trying to do what you said but I can´t find the way to pay with the money that I had already on that account, could explain me how to do it ? Im stuck in the part where you log in your account, then I get redirected to a onebip website but they payment hasn´t been made.  

I haven't used OneBip in ages, so I'm not sure if they changed the payment process, but do you have the proper amount topped up on your account already? It might be redirecting you to the OneBip site because you need to insert more money before purchasing the chosen amount of AP.

If that's not the case, I suggest trying to use a different browser.

edulobojeda

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 4:08 pm
Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes I have the enough amount of cash in my account the desired AP I was planning on buying, but as I said it just redirects me there and neither I get any AP nor I find any place to see where can I spend the money I have on that account, I´ve read the tutorial mentioned earlier but doesn´t seem to work that way now... Also the new browser doesnt change anything as well, I´m confused :S