htgs89

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 3:38 pm
_Charlie_Brown_ wrote:
@jotasnake i dont understand why you worry about much ? This exp loss thing wont effect you unless you want. And the logic is simple, you cant go down lvl either you cant lvl up unless you want. You just stuck that lvl if you wish. Thats just simple  

thank you someone that understands
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedFeb 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: FORUM INDEXPARTNER: WARTUNEGENERAL Loosing Experience with

FORUM INDEXPARTNER: WARTUNEGENERAL Loosing Experience with a Scroll
I don't support griefing items. And that is what this item is being proposed for. You do not want to level so that you can farm lowbies working through their levels. Because you can kill the guards at that level and sit outside of their spawn point to farm them easily at 39 in BG. Making it to where no one else in the BG can get honor.

If you want to get the reward from the places, get the experience that goes with it.

If you don't want exp don't do things that give you exp. Plain and Simple.

For those under the delusion that this will affect no one else, stop lying to yourself. This will affect every player leveling from 30 to 40 that just starting leveling through the range.

It is not impossible to make progress unless spending cash, level up you can do more progress further. Get better gear, get better items, get more skills, unlock new features. Oh look, you're progressing.

The game will still force you to level with Talents spending Exp, because it does get above the level requirement in Exp. You will never be able to stay at a level forever if you plan on doing things that grant experience.

Seeing wartunes is a PVP game (all about ranking) Implementing this would only help.  

Wartune is an Action RPG. The main focus of the game is PvE not PvP it just has some random elements of PvP thrown into it. And the majority of content releases will be PvE. PvP gear stops at 55 and then there is no more. There are level 70 gear out and no 65 PvP gear. Chinese servers are on 1.62 Patch and guess what? After the cross BG is set up in 1.5 there is no more PvP introductions. It's all PvE. If you're looking for a pure PvP game might want to look at some FPS.

_Charlie_Brown_

Rank 1
_Charlie_Brown_
PostedFeb 04, 2013 12:44 am

You do not want to level so that you can farm lowbies working through their levels.  

There is already ppl who farm lowbies. All 35+ players farms 35- low geared players. Thats how all the games works. And after a while, there will be enough player that stayed that zone will face each other.

Because you can kill the guards at that level and sit outside of their spawn point to farm them easily at 39 in BG. Making it to where no one else in the BG can get honor.

I guess its against rules. Also you cant kill all player at the same time. So yes!. People will get honor.

It is not impossible to make progress unless spending cash, level up you can do more progress further. Get better gear, get better items, get more skills, unlock new features. Oh look, you're progressing

The game will still force you to level with Talents spending Exp, because it does get above the level requirement in Exp. You will never be able to stay at a level forever if you plan on doing things that grant experience.

Nobody will gonna stay lower lvl forever. After archieve some honor players will get bored and start lvling again. Yes lvling up will do progress, not just for you. For everyone. Also lvling from 30 to 40 is easy. If you active player you can do it in 7-10 days. So nobody blocking way in battleground.

Wartune is an Action RPG. The main focus of the game is PvE not PvP it just has some random elements of PvP thrown into it.  

Seriously ? First of all wartune is mix of many types. Farming, pve, pvp, action, crafting, strategy. The second its absolutly PvP game. Maybe its not open PvP but still. PvE is just for farming items for PvP. Arena ranking battle 20 attempts a day. 2 x Arena time. Battleground (soon will be 10 times a day). And guildbattles. I have never seen any PVE game like this that have alot player vs player features.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedFeb 04, 2013 12:56 am   Last edited by mpmd23 on Feb 04, 2013 12:46 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Saveric wrote:
I don't support griefing items. And that is what this item is being proposed for. You do not want to level so that you can farm lowbies working through their levels. Because you can kill the guards at that level and sit outside of their spawn point to farm them easily at 39 in BG. Making it to where no one else in the BG can get honor.

If you want to get the reward from the places, get the experience that goes with it.

For those under the delusion that this will affect no one else, stop lying to yourself. This will affect every player leveling from 30 to 40 that just starting leveling through the range.

It is not impossible to make progress unless spending cash, level up you can do more progress further. Get better gear, get better items, get more skills, unlock new features. Oh look, you're progressing.

Seeing wartunes is a PVP game (all about ranking) Implementing this would only help.  

Wartune is an Action RPG. The main focus of the game is PvE not PvP it just has some random elements of PvP thrown into it. And the majority of content releases will be PvE. PvP gear stops at 55 and then there is no more. There are level 70 gear out and no 65 PvP gear. Chinese servers are on 1.62 Patch and guess what? After the cross BG is set up in 1.5 there is no more PvP introductions. It's all PvE. If you're looking for a pure PvP game might want to look at some FPS.  
A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game using aspects of the game in unintended ways. Saveric asking for an exp removel srcoll/stones is nothing like a griefer i really dont see the big issuse you have with it since every one in game would still be able to do catacombs their are many ppl in game who would stay at a set lvl for a little while and still get better gem's if they could not every one cant afford to spend lot's of cash on a game so are you saying that only cash spenders should be aloud to have the good stuff in game .

htgs89

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 12:59 am
_Charlie_Brown_ wrote:

You do not want to level so that you can farm lowbies working through their levels.  

There is already ppl who farm lowbies. All 35+ players farms 35- low geared players. Thats how all the games works. And after a while, there will be enough player that stayed that zone will face each other.

Because you can kill the guards at that level and sit outside of their spawn point to farm them easily at 39 in BG. Making it to where no one else in the BG can get honor.

I guess its against rules. Also you cant kill all player at the same time. So yes!. People will get honor.

It is not impossible to make progress unless spending cash, level up you can do more progress further. Get better gear, get better items, get more skills, unlock new features. Oh look, you're progressing

Nobody will gonna stay lower lvl forever. After archieve some honor players will get bored and start lvling again. Yes lvling up will do progress, not just for you. For everyone. Also lvling from 30 to 40 is easy. If you active player you can do it in 7-10 days. So nobody blocking way in battleground.

Wartune is an Action RPG. The main focus of the game is PvE not PvP it just has some random elements of PvP thrown into it.  

Seriously ? First of all wartune is mix of many types. Farming, pve, pvp, action, crafting, strategy. The second its absolutly PvP game. Maybe its not open PvP but still. PvE is just for farming items for PvP. Arena ranking battle 20 attempts a day. 2 x Arena time. Battleground (soon will be 10 times a day). And guildbattles. I have never seen any PVE game like this that have alot player vs player features.  

Exactly I guess you they must not know what a real pve game is. Everything about wartunes is based off rank and pvp, there is 1v1, 3v3, guild battle, BG and soon to have 10BG's. So I do not know what you define as PVE. Campaign, cata , multi, and farming and WB is the only PVE things in the game. Most people Consider PVE as End game dungeons/instances. I have played over 10 mmorpgs and I deff can realize the concept of a game and Wartunes is a PVP game all about guild rank guild str player str and player level. Enough said.

htgs89

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 1:00 am

mpmd23 wrote:
Saveric wrote:

A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game using aspects of the game in unintended ways. asking for a exp removel srcoll/stones is nothing like a griefer i really dont see the big issuse you have with it since every one in game would still be able to do catacombs their are many ppl in game who would stay at a set lvl for a little while and still get better gem's if they could not every one can afford to spend lot's of cash on a game so are you saying that only cash spenders should be aloud to have the good stuff in game .  

make it for vouchers too:) problem solved vouchers/balans like everything in the game

_Charlie_Brown_

Rank 1
_Charlie_Brown_
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:32 am
RollaR_50248 wrote:
You underestimate the speed it takes to level. The game has been out for 8 or 9 months on site servers and no one is level 80 yet. Even still, the new comer will not be facing these high levels in battlegrounds anyway since they will be facing other new comers like them at their level. In any event most new comers will go to newer servers.

Daily events such as World Boss or devotion events do not require you to gain exp. For it to count you only need to enter catacomb (not actually gain exp) or can do low level dungeons and campaigns where you do not gain exp. There are ways to complete those tasks without gaining exp.

Also, once you reach level 50 you can consume your exp on talents and freeze your level anyway which makes the presence of a such an item redundant anyway.  

Yes you right, with your suggestion its possible to do tasks without gain exp. Also you wont get loots and gold too. Maybe its the price to stay at same lvl.
Also I didnt know that Talents need exp. Maybe thats why its taking too long to lvl to 80. People keep giving exp to talents. BUt its good. That means we have pitstop at lvl 50. Game mechanics are different in this game. But anway i would like to see exp remove scroll

hophi

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Re: Loosing Experience with a Scroll

Loosing Experience with a Scroll
htgs89 wrote:
I believe many realize that at 39 you are limited with the amount of gems you can get out of the catacombs, because of the experience you receive from blitzing.

I am purposing a new Balan item you would be able to purchase for balans.
Like a lot of mmorpg games people love to pvp, and some prefer the lower pvp. Maybe its because they want to achieve a goal before the level cap.

A Experience loss scroll would help the people that wants to stay at level 39 and pvp. I am one of those people. I do not speak only for me but others to, so I told them I would give it a shot on the forums hoping it would be taken as a option.

There are probably some cons to having this, maybe the sell rate on them would be low because of the limited pvpers. This is the only con I could think of.

Of course I know game masters focus is to keep the game balanced and there players happy. Seeing wartunes is a PVP game (all about ranking) Implementing this would only help.

Now there are many ranks you can achieve in wartunes, but as a warrior I have 30% experience already. With Lord Divine being 240,000 honor will make it tough to progress with your gear without leveling out.

Yes you can buy gems but not everyone can afford to do this, and blitzing and using a blitz key is still working for the gems you got.

So to sum it up

If you had experience loss scrolls
1. players would buy gems still
2. players would buy cript keys still
3. players would buy experience loss scrolls to maintain at the level they want.
4. Players would achieve there honor they desire.

I really hope someone looks into this and takes it into consideration because I know we talk about experience loss scrolls all the time. The price of balan's would be in your hands and we will pay.

Thank you for reading this I hope you enjoyed.  

so u want to get more honor u cannot get anywhere in that lvl 39 war all u got in that war is 32k honor after that u don't gain any more honor event in gw
and u want to achieve 240k honor keep on dreaming if u stay in that war 10 year u still 32k honor max hahaha

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedFeb 05, 2013 12:54 am

Re: Loosing Experience with a Scroll

Loosing Experience with a Scroll
hophi wrote:
htgs89 wrote:
I believe many realize that at 39 you are limited with the amount of gems you can get out of the catacombs, because of the experience you receive from blitzing.

I am purposing a new Balan item you would be able to purchase for balans.
Like a lot of mmorpg games people love to pvp, and some prefer the lower pvp. Maybe its because they want to achieve a goal before the level cap.

A Experience loss scroll would help the people that wants to stay at level 39 and pvp. I am one of those people. I do not speak only for me but others to, so I told them I would give it a shot on the forums hoping it would be taken as a option.

There are probably some cons to having this, maybe the sell rate on them would be low because of the limited pvpers. This is the only con I could think of.

Of course I know game masters focus is to keep the game balanced and there players happy. Seeing wartunes is a PVP game (all about ranking) Implementing this would only help.

Now there are many ranks you can achieve in wartunes, but as a warrior I have 30% experience already. With Lord Divine being 240,000 honor will make it tough to progress with your gear without leveling out.

Yes you can buy gems but not everyone can afford to do this, and blitzing and using a blitz key is still working for the gems you got.

So to sum it up

If you had experience loss scrolls
1. players would buy gems still
2. players would buy cript keys still
3. players would buy experience loss scrolls to maintain at the level they want.
4. Players would achieve there honor they desire.

I really hope someone looks into this and takes it into consideration because I know we talk about experience loss scrolls all the time. The price of balan's would be in your hands and we will pay.

Thank you for reading this I hope you enjoyed.  

so u want to get more honor u cannot get anywhere in that lvl 39 war all u got in that war is 32k honor after that u don't gain any more honor event in gw
and u want to achieve 240k honor keep on dreaming if u stay in that war 10 year u still 32k honor max hahaha  
thank you for that info did not know that lvl 39 was honor capped at 32k