ThisMonster

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 8:17 pm

TheElite

I'm making a new clan.
I can't play a decent game, AT ALL.
Every room I go to has a lagger or a hacker. Which pisses me off. My code name is PrivateSnake, but trying to change it to something very legit (ex. BlackDolphin, SatansPet, SniperKing, Etc.) I'm naming the clan TheElite
But I will think of a different clan name because this might be taken.
I will do a background checking by tracking down your I.P an checking your computer. I will ask the the staff for help
I will only track down I.P.s with only your permission.
I will try out every single player
Code name must be a good code name( not some stupid **** like "MrBallSack" or "YouAStupidHoe", "TopDickhead" or some Brilliant **** -.-)
I will require, accuracy of 3.000+ or a k.d of 1.1+

Application format;

IGN:
KD:
Main weaponry:
How long player:
Best time to contact:

THANK YOU ALL.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

teamsru

Rank 3
PostedFeb 01, 2013 11:19 pm
lol ppl in ch10 dont even have accuracy of 3+ accuracy is from horror mode
and why u needa track IP u think they terrorists or some ****?
lolololol

Xfire- EarlySuicide Promote Yolo

kylelin24

Rank 3
kylelin24
PostedFeb 02, 2013 12:06 am
IGN: tonicKing
Accuracy: 8 %, the horror mode I used to do Smile
KD: 1.512
Main Weaponry: Sniping
How long player: Since 2010
Best time to contact: Never, I don't have a phone, skype, raid, vent, or xfire Smile

Signature removed by GM Please keep signatures to 700 pixels wide by 200 pixels high

ThisMonster

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 9:48 am
@Teamsru, you can already tell you have hacked in the passed
Who ever has not hacked in the past should not be afraid to get a background check.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ThisMonster

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 9:49 am
@Kylein24
Add me on Skype; Orhan.McTavish

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ThisMonster

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 10:00 am
@Kylein24, false info it is orhan.mactavish

Posted By Aeria Mobile

fE.Light

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 4:06 pm
ThisMonster wrote:
@Teamsru, you can already tell you have hacked in the passed
Who ever has not hacked in the past should not be afraid to get a background check.  

First off, anybody with a half a brain will NOT give you their IP. You're a moron for thinking they will. If this is to prevent hackers joining your clan, there's no way you can tell without engaging in illegal activities yourself, which are trust me, are far worse than game hacking. Aeria Games legally cannot provide you any information about whether an account with a matching IP has been caught hacking.

While I'm here, let me help you with your clan...

1. Your application is useless. It'll actually make good players want to AVOID your clan. I don't need an application to say, "Hey, this player is good!" or "Hey, this player is worse than BlackDolphin, SatansPet, and SniperKing!"

The only useful part of your application is contact information, and even then PEOPLE WILL ADD YOU ON XFIRE OR SKYPE. You don't need them posting on a thread saying, "Hey, this is who I am!" when you can communicate on Skype or Xfire.

Basically, Accuracy, KD, and how long you've played don't matter. Some people have been playing a long time and might have **** accuracy because they've been improving slowly and accuracy isn't exactly accurate (I have 2% accuracy on USF, but 72% accuracy on KSF; so it's not exactly that meaningful in USF). K/D is a bit more meaningful but still doesn't really matter. I know some players who have .900 K/D and aren't that bad as players.

2. Look for personalities, not for skill. People can improve, people are replaceable. If I get along fantastic with somebody who is decent, who makes mistakes, would I rather have him and aim at long-term success or take a top player who is a complete *** and aim at short-term success? Probably long-term success because we don't need another trash team who isn't playing the game to get better.

3. Codenames don't really matter. There's an obvious distinction between DaMiTzMaN who has .600 K/D and me (fE<IIIII>) with a KD of 1.723. You might not like my codename, but I'm a better player than DaMiTzMaN. Codenames can be changed, people mature over time.

4. You haven't set any clear goal for your what you want in your team. Do you want to make friends and have a good time pubbing, do you want to improve, or are you looking to make a team that's going to win a lot? You don't know where you are, and you don't know where you want to go. So how are you going to get there? You won't. Figure it out and then recruit based on what you want. Put what you want your clan to do in the thread stated clearly otherwise there's going to be some people who back out because it's not exactly what they wanted. (It'll still probably happen, but will help ward off most of the people who don't read.)

Basically, cut the stupid **** and don't waste people's time because you don't know what you want. I added you on Skype, if you want to ask me anything else just message me.

And please quit spamming new threads, just bump this one. By the way, I've hacked in the past. Still better than most of the community without them. The only hackers that matter are the people who are currently doing it.

ThisMonster

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 7:00 pm
That speech is exactly why you have no fiends. People judge people by different things.
And I said without your permission I will not go in your I.P
So go hang yourself

Posted By Aeria Mobile

hiddenlewis

Rank 0
hiddenlewis
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:52 pm
btw you cannot check what someone does without doing it ILLEGALLY so the ip statement should be removed if you want people to take your post even a little bit serious.