tuskiyomi

Rank 0
tuskiyomi
PostedFeb 04, 2013 5:57 pm

how to run black sheep lvl 61-70?

like the title say i need to know how to run black sheep so do anyone know or can i get a guide to it so i can go in and finish my quest. thx in advance.
Advertisement

Spikerip

Rank 1
Spikerip
PostedFeb 04, 2013 7:29 pm
ideally black sheep 61-70 or poachers path requires a full party with 1 tank 1 pp and 3 dps ( WL would be prefered..

at the start there is an NPC offering a an item for anesthtic and poison have 1 of your DPS take 1 of each. you will thank them later for this..

as you progress through the map there is goblin camp with 2 robots on the right side . the stun buster and the poison buster have your DPS grab one of each depending on the item they got from the NPC at the start.. your first boss is the Goblin matron at LV 65. have your tank obviously attack it. your tank will get a status called "sedated" where it cant move attack nothing. have your DPS that has the anesthetic robot debuff your tank to allow them to keep fighting .. once the matron is dropped the goblin chief will spawn in also lv 65 he is like the matron but he has a perma poison this can be debuffed with the poison robot your other DPS should still have. knock that one out to proceed ..

after the goblins is nothing but black bone solders all lv 66- 68 you will have to fight through them or they will slow you down .. about 3/4 of the way through the map a wizard will summon a lv 65 epic boss take it out fast as it can hit hard.. once that boss is out of the way a few more mobs will keep you from the final boss which is lv 70.. you have to kill it twice to complete the quest

* note there are easter eggs on the map crack those open to summon birds to fight on your side

Hope you can make it through successfully