bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedFeb 02, 2013 1:04 am

Cheerleader box

Really guys?

I got Sniper Cecil in my box... I mean come on, that's a rip off to the people that play the game to put in a wink pirate in the box.

Maybe you should put in the description that there is a chance to get crappy wink Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad pirates for 5 bucks.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Advertisement

egbass24

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 9:02 pm
I actually want to put in a complaint about that as well. I got one of the Christmas cards in one, a Healer Eris in a second, then 2 Sniper Cecils. Not a happy camper at all.

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedFeb 03, 2013 12:33 am
I have purchased 14 boxes and they've all been junk as well, although i know of guildmates that have gotten athenas and super rares after only a couple. It;s all up to chance.

egbass24

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:00 am
I think the bigger problem is why pirates such as Sniper Cecil and Healer Eris available as potential rewards. The pirates shown in the news post are clearly those received by more difficult methods, such as boss persuasion and rewards from previous events, not ones received by winks and jolly roger rescue(which is $2 cheaper than the current bonus).

I do apologize if I am coming off as rude or rough but this does bother me.

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedFeb 03, 2013 2:21 pm
GearsOfFate wrote:
I have purchased 14 boxes and they've all been junk as well, although i know of guildmates that have gotten athenas and super rares after only a couple. It;s all up to chance.  

Well they are not getting anymore of my money for this box.

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:00 pm
i tried a couple more times, and that yielded some incredibly powerful cards. The odds do suck indeed, but since you can get the best defense card in the game, plus the most powerful offense card in the game... to some people it's worth the money.

demona01

Rank 0
demona01
PostedFeb 04, 2013 6:58 pm
Learned my lesson after the "box of Christmas cards" only had one card.