Author Message

bmy1

Rank 0
Joined
16 May 2012
Posts
15
Location
kufstein Austria
PostedFeb 04, 2013 9:02 am

hey there

hmm
still nothing reseved :/

Advertisement

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:11 pm
Hi bmy1,

Sorry for the wait, I have submitted another request to pay you out the correct prizes.

please let me know if you have receive it.

Thanks,
Mazinger

bmy1

Rank 0
Joined
16 May 2012
Posts
15
Location
kufstein Austria
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:14 pm

hey

thx
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Hi bmy1,

Sorry for the wait, I have submitted another request to pay you out the correct prizes.

please let me know if you have receive it.

Thanks,
Mazinger  


reseved evrything ! ♥

but smth is wrong with the vip card... it doesnt change anything

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Re: hey

thx
bmy1 wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Hi bmy1,

Sorry for the wait, I have submitted another request to pay you out the correct prizes.

please let me know if you have receive it.

Thanks,
Mazinger  


reseved evrything ! ♥

but smth is wrong with the vip card... it doesnt change anything  


It should work, I gave you 15x VIP cards, so it should add an additional 15 days of VIP privileges for you.
let me know if it doesn't, and I will take care of it.

bmy1

Rank 0
Joined
16 May 2012
Posts
15
Location
kufstein Austria
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Re: hey

thx
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
bmy1 wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Hi bmy1,

Sorry for the wait, I have submitted another request to pay you out the correct prizes.

please let me know if you have receive it.

Thanks,
Mazinger  


reseved evrything ! ♥

but smth is wrong with the vip card... it doesnt change anything  


It should work, I gave you 15x VIP cards, so it should add an additional 15 days of VIP privileges for you.
let me know if it doesn't, and I will take care of it.  


hmm all same.. used all 15 ...
+ the soccer goal is only 1day ^^ ( sry to be too vigorous for you Sad )

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedFeb 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Re: hey

thx
bmy1 wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
bmy1 wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Hi bmy1,

Sorry for the wait, I have submitted another request to pay you out the correct prizes.

please let me know if you have receive it.

Thanks,
Mazinger  


reseved evrything ! ♥

but smth is wrong with the vip card... it doesnt change anything  


It should work, I gave you 15x VIP cards, so it should add an additional 15 days of VIP privileges for you.
let me know if it doesn't, and I will take care of it.  


hmm all same.. used all 15 ...
+ the soccer goal is only 1day ^^ ( sry to be too vigorous for you Sad )  


Item has been sent.

Sorry for causing you the trouble.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: