coolperzon

Rank 0
coolperzon
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:38 pm

I quit.

Read the freaking title...
Like the heading says, I quit. Because I don't trust Aeria? Not really. Because of all the hacking and lagging? No. I just don't like the direction A.V.A. is going in right now. I've lost interest with A.V.A. in general, so, I quit. Will I come back? Most likely not. (That is, unless Aeria pulls off a miracle, and that usually happens only around Christmas.) Goodbye to everyone.

Goodbye to all my bros at VelosiRaptor

Goodbye to all my supah frenz
iGoldDragon
Kirsi
Ziggy
MrAznTryHard
Redeemed1
iUsePikachu
iUseDomo
Page13
HamOpsSq
iGoKillOsama
RainbowNoms
Jx14
iCuddlesYou
JDragoon
LostMyScope
LostMyAim
RollinPaperz
Cupofcereal
Boxofmilk

I apologize if I've missed anyone. So long. Goodbye A.V.A., hello Arctic Combat.
Advertisement

boxofshnerples

Rank 4
boxofshnerples
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:41 pm
see you in 2 weeks

Signature removed by Admin. Reason: Can't bother with game-ruining hackers who buy AP and instead have to settle with petty nitpicking users of a forum

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:42 pm
I wasn't going to post that I don't care, but you cared enough to post that you were quitting so I decided to give you the same courtesy.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

Ro0oM

Rank 0
Ro0oM
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:49 pm
boxofshnerples wrote:
see you in 2 weeks  

markduke

Rank 0
markduke
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:46 am
This is a sad goodbye, but take care on real life. I'm sure you have many things to do. However, as much as 10 percent of Stuttgart-based German car maker and world-leading truck manufacturer Daimler AG may soon fit in with China Investment Corp (CIC). According to Chinese Communist Party media reviews on Monday, talks of buy are presently happening.