urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedJan 25, 2013 11:12 am
ShowKase. wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
Topic. wrote:
Thanks guys feel free to add onto it everyone's effort is always accounted for ~  

Ughh, you could add my PMs/GMs/GSs/Players list as well if you'd like Confused  

Or you could define tutorial in the dictionary.  

Or you could go learn to stop trying to aggravate me. I just gave my two cents. Try to stay out of my business will you? It's bad enough your already on everyone's bad side.
Advertisement

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:02 pm
urdeep1 wrote:
ShowKase. wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
Topic. wrote:
Thanks guys feel free to add onto it everyone's effort is always accounted for ~  

Or you could go learn to stop trying to aggravate me. I just gave my two cents. Try to stay out of my business will you? It's bad enough your already on everyone's bad side.  

No, you're desperate for recognition and it's painfully obvious to everyone. You don't care about bettering this community, you just want praise and the Game Sage title for bragging rights. Protip: You have no personal business when it's posted on a public forum. You could also learn the difference between your and you're while defining tutorial in the dictionary. You're welcome.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:08 am
Added the SF movie collection for you guys. Feel free to enjoy the awesome edits yo

salim2012

Rank 1
PostedJan 29, 2013 8:52 am
ShowKase. wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
ShowKase. wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
Topic. wrote:

No, you're desperate for recognition and it's painfully obvious to everyone. You don't care about bettering this community, you just want praise and the Game Sage title for bragging rights. Protip: You have no personal business when it's posted on a public forum. You could also learn the difference between your and you're while defining tutorial in the dictionary. You're welcome.  

LOL, so true.

How I feel everyday when my gift tab is empty.

mpeyawary27

Rank 0
mpeyawary27
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:35 pm
ShowKase. wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
ShowKase. wrote:
urdeep1 wrote:
Topic. wrote:

Not sure which one of you is more pathetic here but I got a good laugh out of this. Thank you

Relaunching soon

Topic.

Topic.
PostedFeb 04, 2013 12:33 am
So much negativity in this thread.
It's suppose to welcome new players not freak em out and be laike "im in the wrooooooooong neighborhood now"

itsbrian517

Rank 2
PostedFeb 04, 2013 1:07 am
What has happened to the Quick Tip of the Week?

<center></center>

Topic.

Topic.
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:52 am
itsbrian517 wrote:
What has happened to the Quick Tip of the Week?  

Seduce was the one that made it. He said he'd have one coming soon but needed to wrap up school business.

villanuevajv

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 7:01 pm
topic do you have the individual ranking ?

villanuevajv

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 7:04 pm
Topic. wrote:
Added the SF movie collection for you guys. Feel free to enjoy the awesome edits yo  

topic do you have a individual ranking list ?