drakewolf12

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:14 pm

ddtank

what the **** -_-
I am just asking now i just made an acc to post and ask people things about DDtank so dont judge me and everysingle ddtank from fb ariea games kongregate all of those they are all the same same shop same task same lvling everthing. i would just like to know i have 46k pow and have been farming SCH and GH for about 2 months now and i have only seen boomy once and never seen axe or spear. What the problem here?
Advertisement

jliuk146

Rank 0
jliuk146
PostedJan 29, 2013 10:42 pm
your not strong enough still=)

drakewolf12

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 11:04 pm

=,=

LOL
jliuk146 wrote:

**** plz( NO OFFENSE)
gulu hero requires 25k pow and lvl 30 i ma lvl 39 47k pow dont tell me im not strong enough Shadow hero only needs lvl 35 and 35k pow so tell me something true plz -.-

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
PostedJan 30, 2013 11:54 pm

CARDS FLIPPED = WORSE CARDS COINCIDENCE?!?!

There are 21 cards and each player chooses two cards, since there are four players, at least 8 cards are flipped at each game. 8/21=0.38 That means we have more than 38% chance of one player choosing a certain card such as boomerang or even just a level 4 pearl.

This is a screenshot of the cards for completing DZH.

In the screenshot there are 1 undead axe and 3 S-lv4 pearls. 4/21=.19=19% So theoretically the prizes are there and for around every 5 DZH a player will get a rare item right? Well as many people have noticed already, that is not the case. The chances ddtank shows us and the chances in reality are very different. I personally think the chances get worse after each revision. In DDTANK 3.4 I get 2 level4 syn stones for every GD run and at least 1 tribe card and often for TD runs. Guess what I get now?? S-LEVEL 2 PEARLS. While not as noticable, they applied this to synthesis and probably fortification as well. The % is likely 2 or 3% lower than what is actually shown. Before DDTANK 3.6 I can syn +50(lv10 league boost) in 5-8 tries average with 10% success. But now when I try syn with the lv5 stones from ares I fail 20+ before success!!

tl;dr Don't believe what ddtank tells u

drakewolf12

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 7:13 pm

ehm

i totally agree with you and all but ehm
WELL i aggree but there is something you gotta accept and agree with me about here YOU NEVER see anyone get TWO good rewards from ANYTHING someone could get an lvl 4 pearl and then and s-offense lvl 2 pearl then next round they get 2 lvl 2 pearls then lvl 4 syn stone and a jr drill. you NEVER get TWO good things which can only lead to the fact CARDS ARE RIGGED i did GH for 7 times today and chose the same cards 6 times and got all lvl 3 pearls and boomy jr...... NOW i do a 7th time and the cards that i WAS picking popped up and barok shield and s-armor lvl3..................... accept the fact that cards ARE RIGGED some of you are not paying attention enough to realize that....

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedJan 31, 2013 9:48 pm
hey calm down. I know 2 people who won an ancient weapon from boats and I won boom myself. It's possible. I heard rumors that if you do the stage faster you get better cards? but i'm not sure about that.

jliuk146

Rank 0
jliuk146
PostedFeb 04, 2013 12:54 am

Re: =,=

LOL
drakewolf12 wrote:
jliuk146 wrote:

**** plz( NO OFFENSE)
gulu hero requires 25k pow and lvl 30 i ma lvl 39 47k pow dont tell me im not strong enough Shadow hero only needs lvl 35 and 35k pow so tell me something true plz -.-  

Last time someone got an axe from sch: everyone in boat was 45k+ and was really long ago when 45k was number 50+ in hall of fame. Theres your explanation. And they weren't harm base this was when people thought harm was useless.