blakejensen89

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:50 pm

HELP URGENT HELP! ACC ISSUE!!

Hacked!
Someone has my acc info or (Had) it and they connected it through steam my ign is skizian they are selling my guns and also have been claiming to hack in games to get me banned with unrealbot and such i cant do anything about it because i do not know the steam info to the acc they made and connected my aeria acc too HELP ME AERIA PLEASE!!!
Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 04, 2013 11:29 am
Hey blake!

Here is how you can recover your account:

1. Go here.

2. Game: A.V.A. in English

3. Email Address On The Account: The E-mail you had on the account.

4. Date And IP Of Last Successful Login To The Portal/Game: Type the date of your last Login in the next format: MM/DD/YYYY [Month/Day/Year]

NOTE: TO SEE WHAT IS YOUR IP CLICK HERE!

5. Date And Transaction ID Of Last AP Purchase: In here, try to remember the date when you brought AP's for the last time and to see the Transaction ID for example if you brought from Mobile Phone just check the Message and there should be a combination of digits, type it here too.

6. Message: *On this category type any additional information you think Aeria should know and explain the issue, you can also provide some proof of the guy that hacked you by showing for example the conversation to Aeria so yeah basically here just tell Aeria was really happened the detailed you can explain.*

Hope this helped and hope you get your Account back! Wink