gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 03, 2013 7:15 pm   Last edited by gmebilfish on Mar 14, 2013 5:17 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Careful what you mail

Especially gear/weapon with runes mounted
Hey guys,

Got a few reports regarding an issue with the Mail system when sending any weapon/gears and those with Runes attach through mail.

What happen?
If you send a weapon/gear with runes attached through the mailing system, the receiver will receive an empty weapon/gear. Upon going from character selection and logging back in, the weapon with the empty rune will disappear.

Or

The Receiver does not receive the items at all.  

This is a bug and we have already reported to the Developer for a fix.

Until we get a fix, please avoid sending weapons and armors and those with runes through the mail.

Unless you want to risk it and say bye bye to your item.

For those who have lost their weapon and haven't sent in a ticket, in your ticket please provide us a detail information of the weapon/gear. Such as, the name of the weapon/gear, date when you sent the item and lastly who you were sending it to. With these information can we investigate the issue quicker. Than going back and forth with you for more information.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may caused you and we thank you for your patience.

Advertisement

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedFeb 03, 2013 7:25 pm
Thanks for the update Ebil Smile

921siegelbird93

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 10:26 am
i believe its a problem sending any gear at all. about a week ago i sent my whole rare lvl 28-30 set to my new main which was on another account cuz i ran out of character spots. took it all out of mail and when i relogged it still wasnt there. to this day it still hasnt showed up

EDIT: none of them even had runes, just upgraded

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:53 pm
There do seem to be a lot of these problems, and they hope to have them fixed in the next patch.

coitus14

Rank 0
coitus14
PostedFeb 08, 2013 5:12 am
My friend just sent me 3 pieces of Death Blow Runes (Red Crit +30) and a blueprint of elucidated helm the system said I received it but only the blueprint the runes are not on my inventory.

System and Mail Screenshots here:

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 08, 2013 7:20 am
Relog and the Runes should be in your inventory. At least that was the case for me when I received Runes per Mail.

crosschop

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2013 6:52 pm

i lost items via mail

no mails were recieve
i lost items via mail, i send a +8 paganfire armor (warrior/paladin) first then shortly follow by a +5 paganfire helm (warrior/paladin) from my other account, because i have scrolls and power stones from that certain account, i play for about 20mins then log out from the said account, and log in to my main to receive the said items, but there was no mail, i tried to relog and suchs, but nothing, i tried to send another items from my sender account, check it up, my receiving account got it. Please help, Thank you, Hoping for an answer soon

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedFeb 15, 2013 6:00 pm
Ok Just log back it and Ull get ur rune

oxlozzehxo

Rank 0
oxlozzehxo
PostedFeb 19, 2013 1:29 pm
I bought some armour from somebody elses shop, it had a red and yellow rune attached.
When I bought it, it was just armour with empty rune slots.. is this a similar problem or have I misunderstood? Surprised

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 19, 2013 2:30 pm
Same happened to me. I bought a Vena's Helmet that showed it had a Red Deathblow II linked. When I bought it the Helmet was clean.