OneDarkNite

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 6:20 pm

F2 Key doesn't work

This is less an issue with the game and more of my keyboard and how to fix it. My keyboard's F2 key does not work. I'm not going to go out and buy a new keyboard just because one key does not work, so it's not a huge deal. The problem I have with AVA obviously is that the only way to switch to the Rifleman class is by pressing the F2 Key. There is no option to change that key anywhere ingame. I was wondering if anyone knows a way I can set another key to F2 to fix my problem?
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 03, 2013 6:25 pm
if it's not possible in the game keyboard options then I don't think it is possible to change it.

write a ticket here http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support just in case and if it somehow is possible, do tell us how. ty :3

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 04, 2013 11:23 am
As blaz said if you can't change it on options than I don't think you'll get the problem fixed.

You still can choose the Rifle class by clicking on the rifleman class symbol when you are on Waiting room or on the lobby... and yeah there isn't other way.

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 04, 2013 4:07 pm
Unless you load in as a RM than there is no way for you to play as RM.

You would have to get a new keyboard.