gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 03, 2013 5:05 pm   Last edited by gmebilfish on Feb 17, 2013 10:38 am. Edited 2 times in total

[Event] Stupid Cupid!

Valentine's Day event and AP prizes, say whut?

Love is in the air... but something's wrong! Cupid is running low on energy this year and it has caused his special <Cupid's Arrow> to malfunction. Now everyone is falling in love with NPCs?! Participate in this Aeria-wide event and have chance to win AP and a event-themed forum badge!

How to participate:

1. Take a screenshot of your character standing next to a NPC from any Aeria game.
  2. You can pretty up the screenshot if you'd like, but this is not a requirement. (Paint, Photoshop, GIMP, etc) Just DO NOT cover up the NPC or your character's faces.
  3. Upload the image to a free host (Imgur, Tinypic, Photobucket)
  4. Make a post in this thread with your account name, the game your screenshot is from, the FULL NAME of the NPC you're standing next to, what zone/area/map the NPC is located on and a short poem to the NPC. (Remember, you're in LOVE with the NPC so make the poem all about L-O-V-E!)
  5. FOR ACTION GAMES ONLY - you can take a screenshot of your character holding their weapon OR take a screenshot of your weapon only and use the weapon as the NPC. (i.e. you will write a love poem to your weapon)
  6. (Example provided in the post below.)

Guidelines and Rules:

• All rules and prizes are subject to change.
  • You may only enter ONCE with ONE Aeria game you currently play.
  • Entries must adhere to the Terms of Service and be PG-13 or less.
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • Please allow a minimum of 10 business days for payout of your rewards!

This event starts February 1st, 2013. The submission period ends February 14, 4pm PST. After that date/time, we will no longer accept entries.

The most creative/funniest entry (one entry) will receive 2000 AP!
20 random winners will be selected to win 500AP!
Everyone who participates and has a valid entry will receive the following forum badge:

<- I may or may not be distratced by shiny, color-changing things!

This thread is locked because this is not the official Stupid Cupid thread. The official thread for the Stupid Cupid is here
Advertisement

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Example Entry

This is an example of a valid entry.

Account Name: GMEbilfish
NPC Name: Lena [Adventure Guide]
Where We Met: Balt's Island
Game: Dragon Knight Online

Oh Lena,
How you saved me.
I wouldn't be here without you
Without your love and speed
I wouldn't be here killing players fast enough.

(´ー`) lol i tired...don't judge me...

This thread is locked because this is not the official Stupid Cupid thread. The official thread for the Stupid Cupid is here