xxt_kpt

Rank 0
xxt_kpt
PostedFeb 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Hello

Hi. My Name Is Mark. My Ign name is TheWariors Lvl33 I started to play 2 days ago the my Character is a ranger and i live at Dubai. I want to defeat Vegi but I need 4 more players

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:33 pm
I think you mean vega the mad and its possible to solo him so you can try that. Also just type in world chat if anyone can help you kill vega then someone might help you.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedFeb 04, 2013 6:10 am
Being a level 33 mortal, I highly doubt can solo. Best thing to do is type in world chat "LFP Revenant's Vault normal/hard/nightmare" (LFP stands for 'looking for party').. as a lot of the players from long ago are high scion/eidolon, it is harder to find parties for dungeons anymore. Back when I was mortal, it was quite easy. I saw several a day. If you just need to kill Vega the Mad for your Not the Boss of Me quest, I'm sure someone out there can run you through it once. I usually run people through Vault for that quest once a day, as I save 1 run from each dungeon for this purpose. If you're on Server 1/2, hit me up if you see me on (s1)astral and I can take you through it for finishing the quest only, not to sit and farm nightmare over and over again haha Razz