RiceShogun

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online: "System error occured"

Could anyone solve this for me?
When I played yesterday, everything went perfectly. The day after though, there was a "Mismatch error". It took me 3 hours to fix it, I was able to get on to the login screen though, but now everytime I try to log in, the word "A System error has occured" pops up.
Im using ver. 1.453

If anyone could help/comment id really be thankful, im new to the game and post. Im also not a real computer person, so a little explaination might help.
Advertisement

ryukazama

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Re: Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online: "System error occured"

RiceShogun wrote:
When I played yesterday, everything went perfectly. The day after though, there was a "Mismatch error". It took me 3 hours to fix it, I was able to get on to the login screen though, but now everytime I try to log in, the word "A System error has occured" pops up.
Im using ver. 1.453

If anyone could help/comment id really be thankful, im new to the game and post. Im also not a real computer person, so a little explaination might help.  
Clear out your web browser cookies with ccleaner, and then click MegatenClient o.o.

It took 2 and a hour and it finally worked.

Steps to reproduce
:
- Download Patch from 1.450U to 1.452U
- Extract the files. Drag those files into the Megaten folder. Select overwrite all, or something like that.
- Use ccleaner
- Click on MegatenClient.

And the server is already up.

RiceShogun

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2011 6:24 pm
How do I extract it?

yulli

Rank 4
PostedApr 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Re: Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online: "System error occured"

RiceShogun wrote:
Im using ver. 1.453

please read this.
they encountered some problems with today's maintenance.
follow what it says in that thread, and if you have any more problems you can post it in that thread.

bloodhurl67

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2013 2:58 am

A problem

something wrong with aeria ignite
When ever I try to download a game it keeps saying an error occured while ignite was downloading this game so if anyone can give me any advice to get this error off.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJan 20, 2013 7:06 am

Re: A problem

bloodhurl67 wrote:
When ever I try to download a game it keeps saying an error occured while ignite was downloading this game so if anyone can give me any advice to get this error off.  

megaten isn't being published by AGE anymore. o.o

signature of xybolt

I_Eat_Apple

Rank 0
I_Eat_Apple
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:15 pm

bloodhurl67 wrote:
http://www.atlusonline.com/index

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedFeb 08, 2013 8:26 am

xybolt wrote:
bloodhurl67 wrote:

megaten isn't being published by AGE anymore. o.o  

Xybolt's right, therefore your aeria version will not update anymore.

As you can tell and something xybolt hinted at also is that the last post before yours blood was in 2011 which was a while before the contract ended. Good luck though Blood.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."