terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedFeb 02, 2013 8:54 pm

*sigh* any gms here? no?

Yknow not to be a downer but it feels like aeria has abandoned lime.... i havent seen any GM activity here in months... ._. So yea id feel reassured if the gms posted once in awhile.. status report or not >.>

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 02, 2013 9:37 pm

Re: *sigh* any gms here? no?

terminotor23 wrote:
Yknow not to be a downer but it feels like aeria has abandoned lime.... i havent seen any GM activity here in months... ._. So yea id feel reassured if the gms posted once in awhile.. status report or not >.>  

Luckily GMNyago which is our only GM for Lime at the current time (only "known" GM) appears on the shoutbox whenever he is free, so if you stick around you'll see him now and again.

At the current time, as far as Nyago knows, not much is known about the status of the game, in fact most players know more about the game than Nyago does. I'm not saying the higher ups in Aeria know less, they might know more important things that we do not.

If anything, I'd imagine any news about the game to come around March-ish~

Keep in mind the Korean OBT for this game should be around early February (possibly around a week from now), so give it some time. Smile

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedFeb 02, 2013 9:48 pm
Thanks.. well hope to see nyago around then lol. can't wait for lime though.. i keep torturing myself by watching vids.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 02, 2013 9:57 pm
terminotor23 wrote:
Thanks.. well hope to see nyago around then lol. can't wait for lime though.. i keep torturing myself by watching vids.  

Don't do it... Feel free to check the fansite, we got more vids to torture yourself with.
www.lime-paradise.info

Cloudkillertime

Rank 0
Cloudkillertime
Chicago, Oklahoma, Cali LOVEMALL United States
PostedFeb 02, 2013 10:55 pm

qawsar wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:

Luckily GMNyago which is our only GM for Lime at the current time (only "known" GM) appears on the shoutbox whenever he is free, so if you stick around you'll see him now and again.

At the current time, as far as Nyago knows, not much is known about the status of the game, in fact most players know more about the game than Nyago does. I'm not saying the higher ups in Aeria know less, they might know more important things that we do not.

Keep in mind the Korean OBT for this game should be around early February (possibly around a week from now), so give it some time. Smile  

If GMNyago doesnt know much then its safe to say this game wont be out for a while because they have to localize the new client correct?

Empyrean Guild Aura Kingdom- Guns4Kids

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Cloudkillertime wrote:
qawsar wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:

If GMNyago doesnt know much then its safe to say this game wont be out for a while because they have to localize the new client correct?  

Localization is done by the localization team, not GM Nyago, or any GM for that matter.

Cloudkillertime

Rank 0
Cloudkillertime
Chicago, Oklahoma, Cali LOVEMALL United States
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:42 am

qawsar wrote:
Cloudkillertime wrote:
qawsar wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:

Localization is done by the localization team, not GM Nyago, or any GM for that matter.  

Doesn't change the fact that shes the GM and if it was being localized they would tell us like they did before the previous Alpha tests.

Empyrean Guild Aura Kingdom- Guns4Kids

laskata

Rank 0
laskata
PostedFeb 03, 2013 11:11 am
First this is all my opinion so take non of the below as a fact.

I'm guessing the game "Lime Odyssey" wont be out until at least Q3 of 2013 why?

Well first all the updates they have made to the Korean version has to be translated (Guessing its not being translated as it goes along by the American team). Second Aeria have to in-house test the game for a number of weeks (Maybe even months). Third Time, as you can see Aeria Games are releasing games more frequently at the moment, they've just released the game... DAMMIT forgot its name and i cba to go check. Its another Pay 2 Win browser game. But that alone has just been released into closed beta.

You've just got to remember the publisher (Aeria) don't actually do anything on the game like stated... they are the publisher of Lime Odyssey.

So yea, contradict what i say and ill explain my judgement but that's my own opinion.